Craftypalooza tagged me!
1. What are you wearing? I’m wearing a pink shirt with a bunny which says ‘funny bunny’ and sweatpants, one of my many ‘staying at home to write’ outfits haha.
2. Ever been in love? Yes, with books.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Everytime a bookseries ends *sigh*. A really bad one is coming this October…
4. How tall are you? About 1.70 meters or something?
5. How much do you weigh? I haven’t weighed myself in weeks.
6. Any tattoos? No
7. Any piercings? No.
8. OTP? So many! But my number one OTP is Willow and Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
9. Favorite Show? Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Merlin, Doctor Who and Sherlock.
10. Favorite bands? Lifehouse, Thriving Ivory and Imagine Dragons.
11. Something you miss? No stress.
12. Favorite song? Changes all the time, but I’m currently addicted to So Cold by Ben Cocks.
13. How old are you? Young and sweet, only seventeen. Oh yeah, you can dance, you can jive. Having the time of your liiiiife~
14. Zodiac sign? Gemini
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Kind, funny, supportive, not abusive, book-aholic and accepts me for who I am.
16. Favorite Quote? Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the lights.
17. Favorite Actor? Colin Morgan, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Jane Levy. And actually quite a few more…
18. Favorite Color? Navy blue
19. Loud or soft music? In between. Not too soft and not too loud.
20. Where do you go when your sad? My bed to cuddle with my Pikachu.
21. How long does it take for you to shower? Really depends whether I have to wash my hair and whether I have to be on time. Ten to fifteen minutes I guess.
22. How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning? Half an hour I think.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Thankfully not.
24. Turn on? Likes to read, even better if they like to write.
25. Turn off? Just one?
26. The reason I started this blog? I love writing, especially about books and writing itself.
27. Fears? Losing my mother and grandfather.
28. Last thing that made you cry? I think it was The Fault in Our Stars.
29. Last time I said I love you? A few days ago I think.
30. Meaning behind your blog name? I am a writing Hufflepuff.
31. Last book you read? City of Glass by Cassandra Clare.
32. The Book you’re currently reading? The Maze Runner by James Dashner.
33. Last show you watched? The Graham Norton Show this morning.
34. Last person I talked to? My mom.
35. Favorite food? Fruit (with a few exceptions since I’m allergic to a few), tea, shrimps, ice cream, chocolate, spaghetti and so much more. I love food. That’s why the featured image of this post is me devouring food. Me x Food is like my real life OTP (kidding, kidding).
36. Place you want to visit? I want to go to The Wizarding World, DisneyWorld, London and Rome again. I’ve never been to Paris and I really want to go there too.
37. Last place you were? At my aunt’s house yesterday.
38. Do you have a crush? On people in real life? Or people that I’ve never met and some that don’t even exist?
39. Last time you kissed someone? On the cheek? Then my mom yesterday.
40. Last time you were insulted? A while ago. Thankfully it’s summer so I don’t have to see a lot of people!
41. Favourite flavour of sweet? Chocolate and strawberry. Even better in combination!
42. What instruments do you play? Does drumming on the table count?
43. Favourite piece of jewelry? I don’t wear jewelry.
44. Last sport you played? Does walking count?
45. Last song you sang? All By Myself, probably.
46. Favourite chat up line? Don’t have one.
47. Have you ever used it? Nope, see above.
48. Last time you hung out with someone? As in a friend? Or as in family? I hung out with my family yesterday. I last hung out with a friend about three weeks ago before I went to Macedonia. She is in Spain herself now and we’ll hang out again once she’s back.
49. Who Should answer these questions next? Whoever wants to!
– The Writing Hufflepuff