- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 facts about me
1. I’m terrible at these. I always have a hard time thinking up these facts and once I’m almost done I can think of so many!
2. I’m a gemini and it’s like I’m actually twins inside one body. One moment I’m serious and quiet, the other I’m loud, enthousastic and crazy.
There is no inbetween
3. When I was younger I used to hate romance. It was okay if it was a romantic comedy, because I loved to laugh (still do), but I hated the romance in it, while now I squeel and fangirl. If my past self could see me now…
4. Usually when I have to think of some random facts about myself, I always mention being a Potterhead, but hey, my blog’s name is ‘The Writing Hufflepuff‘. So I think it’s obvious, haha. I hate listing my fandoms, though. There are so many and I feel guilty when I forget one!
5. I’m currently working on an art assignment: I have to design and create my own jewelry. I’m not sure what I exactly want to do yet, but I want it to be something bookish.
6. My Dutch teacher once told me I could be a teacher.
7. I love tea. Hot tea, ice tea, bubble tea… Tea in spring, summer, autumn, winter… Tea is very important in my life.
On another note, if you follow me on Twitter you might have read this already, but I ordered a SIGNED copy of Blood of Olympus! I’m so happy and I just can’t wait for it to arrive! I finished Clockwork Angel yesterday, so I will post a review tomorrow. I’m thinking of doing a review on Russisch Blauw as well, but I’m not sure yet.
– The Writing Hufflepuff