A Cup of Coffee and a Book is hosting the Falling for Autumn Read-a-Thon. It sounds like a lot of fun and since this coming week isn’t a busy one for me, I decided to join!
Blurb and rules:
“Falling for Autumn is read-a-thon where we welcome the Fall/Autumn by reading as many books as possible during a week. It’ll take place from September 22 to 28, with daily guest-posts, interviews, challenges and giveaways. Everyone is free to enter by signing-up and sharing the official blurb by leaving a link to this post on twitter, Goodreads or Facebook. For more information, please visit A Cup of Coffee and a Book“
* There’s no need for you to have a blog in order to participate. You can enter by using your Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, Goodreads and YouTube;
* You don’t need to enter every single day. As long as you’re signed-up, read and do a wrap-up at the end, there’s no need for you to show your progress every single day;
* The sign-up form will be open until September 24th;
* Please leave a link to this post on your blog or any other social networks you’re participating with;
* ATTENTION: only participants of this read-a-thon can enter any of the giveaways hosted!
There are also some challenges that come with it:
* Read a total of four (4) books;
* To read at least 150 pages per day;
* To read a book with an autumnal colour on the cover (red, orange, brown, gold);
* To read a book with a male protagonist;
* To read the first or last book in a series;
I probably won’t complete the last one, but I think I should be able to do the others. I was already planning on reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower this week, which has a male protagonist and red on the cover. I’m not sure about the other trhee books yet, but I think I’m going to read some of my Austen books. I’m really excited since this is my first read-a-thon!
I know I said yesterday I’d post my review for Clockwork Angel today, and I still will!
– The Writing Hufflepuff