It’s the first day of the Falling for Autumn Read-a-Thon hosted by A Cup of Coffee and a Book. You can sign up till Wednesday.
I’ve started The Perks of Being a Wallflower and so far I’m loving it. I can’t stop reading it, while at the same time I want to hug it. Does that sound weird? I think it does. I’ll definitely write a review when I’ve finished, though honestly I don’t think I’ll be able to put it into words.
The challenges of this read-a-thon are:
* Read a total of four (4) books;
* To read at least 150 pages per day;
* To read a book with an autumnal colour on the cover (red, orange, brown, gold);
* To read a book with a male protagonist;
* To read the first or last book in a series;
So far I’ve read 45 pages, but since I’ll continue reading after this blogpost, I know for sure I’ll have read 150 pages before I’m off to bed. Perks also has red on the cover and a male protagonist!
Are you participating in the Falling for Autumn Read-a-Thon? What are you reading?
– The Writing Hufflepuff