Thank you fellow Hufflepuff A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Go check out this sweet little Hufflepuff!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog!
- Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
- Come up with 11 questions for your nominees!
11 random facts about me
- As you may know by now, if you’ve read my answers to these tags before, I’m really bad at thinking up random facts about myself. I’ve already used this as a fact before, but sssh.
- I love plushies. I’m siriusly obsessed with them, to the dismay of my mom.
- The last film I saw in the theatre was Paddington, which was adorable, funny and heartwarming. Definitely recommend it.
- According to my mom, my favourite Disney films as a child were Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid and The Rescuers. At least those were the ones she had to watch over and over again.
- If I had to choose one OTP out of all my OTPs (when it comes to books), I’d choose James and Lily from Harry Potter.
- I really want to go Japan, but not only is it quite expensive, I’m scared at how difficult it will be with the language barrier!
- My favourite video games are Pokémon, Ace Attorney, Luminous Arc, Magical Starsign and Disney Magical World.
- My favourite non-human characters from Disney (not counting Mickey and his gang) are Winnie the Pooh, Stitch, Baymax and Olaf.
- I love Doctor Martens.
- I have been to two concerts (not counting childhood concerts): An Cafe and KanonxKanon. For both I had VIP passes.
- I really want to go to Paris and Versailles.
I did it! And it wasn’t as hard as it usually is. Am I getting better at this?
A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts Questions:
1. What is your favourite film?
I have many favourite films, like all the Harry Potter films and pretty much all Disney films, but if I have to choose, I’ll choose The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Stuck in Love. Funnily enough both with Logan Lerman (they’re not favourites because of Logan Lerman, though I do love him). They’re both very inspirational films, yet also heartbreaking (especially Perks), heartwearming and funny. They also have great actors who have great chemistry. I especially loved Lily Collins and Logan Lerman together in Stuck in Love.
2. What is the reason behind your blog’s name?
I’m literally a writing Hufflepuff ;) (well, okay maybe not that literally as I don’t go to Hogwarts, but I’m a Hufflepuff proven by Pottermore, so there)
3. Who is your favourite character from anything ever?
This is such a difficult question, but if I really have to pick one, it has to be Hermione Granger. Read here why I’m grateful to her.
4. If you could immediately become fluent in one language, what language would you pick and why?
Definitely Japanese! Like I mentioned above I really want to go to Japan, but the language barrier is one of my biggest problems. Not to mention I’d be able to read manga in it’s native language, play games that haven’t been (and probably never will be) translated into English, watch anime without subtitles etc.
5. What is your favourite food?
Shrimps. Definitely shrimps. Especially those big, fried shrimps…
6. What are some of your favourite blogs? (With links)
I’m too scared of leaving anyone out! I love you all!
7. Who’s your favourite actor/ actress?
I have so many, but if I had to choose I’d definitely choose Emma Watson, because not only is she a great actress, she is also a wonderful person.
8. What is your favourite item of clothing?
My Harry Potter jumper, definitely!
Not the best picture to see it, but it is the only one. Also my tie of course!
9. What is your favourite book/ comic series?
If I really have to go with a book and not a series (in which case I’ll go with Harry Potter of course), I’ll choose The Perks of Being a Wallflower, which is my favourite stand alone.
My favourite manga is Ouran High School Host Club.
10. What is your favourite number?
6. No particular reason but my birthday is on June sixth haha.
11. If you could rule the world, what would you do first?
ENSURE EQUALITY. END RACISM. END SEXISM. STOP BULLYING. STOP RAPE. IMPROVE EDUCATION. Not necessarily in this order and I would do so much more.
Dat Little Blog
The Bookish Universe
Josies Book Corner
Quenching the Quill
Stories and a Smile
For the Love of Fictional Worlds
Teaming With Books
The Reading Fangirl
EDIT: I forgot to make up questions… Oops. I don’t have the time to think up questions, so you can answer the same questions I did :) (or only list facts about yourself)
– The Writing Hufflepuff