Thank you Katie for nominating me! Go check out her blog!
- Answer the eleven questions that were asked by the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers (if you can) that have less than 200 followers
- Leave them a comment in one of their posts stating that they have been nominated
- Ask them 11 questions
- Then the cycle goes on again
1. What is your Hogwarts house?
2. Who is your auto-buy author?
J.K. Rowling, Cassandra Clare or Gail Carriger. I’d say Rick Riordan, but I know he has written some adult books that I’m not interested in.
3. If you had to sell your books, in order to buy food and clothes etc, which one would be hardest to say goodbye to?
I won’t sell my books (except the ones I didn’t like I suppose). I’LL STARVE BEFORE I SELL MY PRECIOUS.
4. Dogs or cats?
Cats, as I’m allergic and afraid of most dogs.
5. Which Bennett sister (Pride and Prejudice) would you say you were most like?
Elizabeth I think.
6. Doctor Who or Sherlock?
Doctor Who. No Sherlock. No Doctor Who.
7. What is your most anticipated read for April?
There aren’t any books coming out this April that I want to read, but Prudence by Gail Carriger is already out and I’m dying to get and read it!
8. What’s your favourite colour?
9. Do you have any fears?
Sharks and I’m not particularly fond of clowns either.
10. What would you title your debut novel and what would it be about?
Well I hope that The Army of Quermo will be my debut!
11. If you learn another language, real or fictional, what would it be?
Alright, this time I’ll come up with questions!
1. Best book you read this year so far?
2. What are you looking forward most to right now?
3. One of the most embarrassing things you’ve ever done or that happened to you?
4. If you were an animagus, what animal would you turn into?
5. Which Disney song would be your theme song?
6. If you were a god/goddess, you’d be the god/goddess of…
7. Winnie the Pooh or Stitch?
8. Song that you’re currently addicted to?
9. If you had the chance, would you travel with the Doctor?
10. What do you think of pugs?
11. Favourite book cover ever?
My nominations are:
I know, I know. The rules say 11. But what can I say? I’m lazy (which you should really know by now haha). If I haven’t nominated you:
1. Know that I love all the blogs I follow
2. If you want to answer these questions, go ahead! As I said I love all the blogs I follow so basically whenever I nominate anyone for the Liebster award, I actually nominate all of you, as I liebe all of you.
– The Writing Hufflepuff who as you’re reading this is making her first exam.