I’ve seen quite a few bloggers now listing their summer goals, and as I have a few of my own, I thought: why not share them too!
- Finish the second draft of The Army of Quermo – though I’d be happy with just writing a lot, not necessarily finishing it
- Finish the interview stage of my grandfather’s biography
- Read 22 books – why 22 you ask? Because there are still 22 books left until I’ve finished my Goodreads Challenge!
- Redecorate my room – I wanted to do this before America, but now I really need to do it as I don’t have enough room for the stuff I bought
- Blog a lot – though I don’t think this will be a problem!
- Blog about my time in America
- Blog more again about writing
- Make photo albums – I have a lot of printed photos that I’d like to put in albums. There are also quite a lot that I still need to print, but that will cost a lot of money…
- Put pictures in the frame for my mom – quite some time ago I bought my mom this big frame where you can put in a lot of pictures (kind of like a collage – I have no idea how you call these frames), but because of school I haven’t had the time yet!
- Meet up with friends
- Celebrate my birthday with friends
- Maybe go to Utrecht and explore a bit as I’ll be studying there
- Explore my city and have some kind of adventure (I don’t know, it sounds like fun and it feels like there are so many places in Amsterdam that I have never been or maybe I was just too small to remember)
- Catch up on tv shows
- Finish my Disney rewatch
Phew. That’s quite a lot more than I thought! And I have the feeling I forgot something… We’ll see if I manage to complete all of these!
Do you have any summer goals? What are they?
– The Writing Hufflepuff