Thank you Kayleigh for nominating me! This was um… Two months ago. But never late than never right? Don’t forget to check out her amazing blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award (include a link to their blog)
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award – you might include a link to this.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Again an award that I’ve seen going around the blogosphere for so long, that I don’t know who has done this and who has not! And I know not everyone likes to do tags twice like me, so I won’t be nominating anyone :) Do know that I think all of you deserve this award!
1. Pokémon Yellow was my first Pokémon game and I’d love to see a remake for the 3DS.
2. I used to recognise a lot of flowers and could actually tell you their names. Sadly I’ve forgotten most.
3. I hate running, but I love walking! Especially if the scenery is nice.
4. When we were in the bus from Berlin back to school my friend and I thought we had left one of the teachers behind. We could not find him anywhere and actually started panicking. It seemed very possible to us, as he was often alone instead of with the other teachers (which we said aloud, except we said it more along the lines of ‘the other teachers dumped him’). We were this close to telling one of the other teachers, when we discovered that he was sitting in front of us.
5. I loyally watch Eurovision every year, though I do not always support my country’s entry (like this year). If you’re not familiar with Eurovision: it’s basically the Singing Games where alliances can be broken at any moment and wars threaten to break out BECAUSE WE GAVE YOU 12 POINTS AND YOU GIVE US NOTHING?!
6. I miss the Russian Grannies by the way. PARTY FOR EVERYBODY.
7. I used to have a canary called Arie. He was the cutest and sweetest thing, but sadly he died almost a year ago. I still miss him.
Who of you is already excited for Eurovision 2016? I mean, this year was really boring with ballad after ballad. I WANT REAL EUROVISION NEXT YEAR. I WANT A PARTY FOR EVERYBODY AND FREE ALCOHOL AND VAMPIRE DUBSTEP AND GLITTER OUTFITS AND JUST EUROVISION. No ballads. I don’t want to hear one ballad okay.
– The Writing Hufflepuff