The first weekly wrap up! I might start calling my monthly wrap ups The Monthly Hufflepuffs. Tell me what you think! OH AND LOOK BAYMAX.
De Watermagiër, De Vuurmagiër and De Zwarte Magiër by Anne West, meaning I completed my reread of De Macht van het Zwaard series and thus also completed my reread challenge for this year!
I started The Last Ever After, the last book in The School for Good and Evil trilogy. It’s really good so far but I’m terribly worried. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THE TAG LINE IS ‘NOT EVERY STORY HAS A HAPPY ENDING’ WHAT DOES THAT MEAN SOMAN
My cousin celebrated her birthday last Sunday, so we finally got to give her our gift: a Mike Wazowski mug! It was a fun, relaxed day.
Teen Wolf was scary and confusing- I WANT ANSWERS ALREADY
The Fosters made me cry as usual
On Thursday I just randomly left the house with only my camera (okay that’s a big lie. I also took water, food (DUH), my phone, keys, my nose spray and inhaler (allergies *sigh*), lip balm and the Waterstones voucher one of my friends had given me for my birthday. So you know, life essentials!). I decided to go for a walk in the park. It was a long walk, which you’ll soon read about as it will be the first post in my Amsterdam blogging series! (still don’t have a name. If you have any ideas, please let me know!). After I went to visit my grandfather and then I set off to Waterstones and ice cream (because after all that walking I deserved some)
I got my mom to watch Descendants with me. She liked it, but probably not as much as I do haha. Still as obsessed (if not more) since the first time I saw it.
My mom and I finished Happily Divorced sadly. I’ll really miss it. If you haven’t seen it yet I highly recommend it. It’s really funny. If you’re a fan of The Nanny (and I know quite a few of you are!) then definitely watch it. Fran Drescher is starring in it and just like The Nanny she wrote and produced it.
Soman Chainani, author of The School For Good and Evil favourited my tweet!!
- I reviewed Disney Descendants, or more like fangirled
- I discussed rereading childhood favourites and thus brought The Discussing Hufflepuff back
- You can still ask me questions for my Q&A!
- I sorted my main teens from my wip into Hogwarts houses which was a lot of fun (even though I should’ve been writing instead)
- I wondered if you guys can pronounce some of these names
- It was time for another Music Monday (except it was Thursday sssh)
- Ella Iparis from Senseless Scrutiny told you guys why you should vote for these female authors in The Book Awards
- Travelling In My Bookcase nominated me for The Sunshine Award
I loved all the posts I read this week, but here are some of my favourites:
- Nirvana from Quenching the Quill talkes about why fairy tales are actually horror movies
- She also talked about her wip Catatonic that I need to read like right now
- Aentee from Read at Midnight discussed canon Mary Sues and Gary Stus
- Elm from Just Call Me Elm Or Something reached 500 followers!
- Tina from Read the Bloody Book talks about bookshelf stalkers and made me realise I am one
- Sam and Leannaatc from A Blast of Random and Short Story Long talk about what annoys them about the Harry Potter films (YES TO ALL THEIR POINTS)
- Cait from Paper Fury has BRILLIANT ideas for retellings and she must write them all because did I mention they’re brilliant?
- Sherina from Sherina Speaks writes an open letter to Bloglovin about their ‘Get Famous in August’ challenge
And that was my week! In short. I also feel like I forgot a lot. Oh well. How was your week?