I can’t believe it’s time for another Weekly Hufflepuff already! Oh how time flies. Only two weeks left of freedom. EEK.
So what’s happened this week?
- I finished The Last Ever After and am still not over the fact that one of my favourite trilogies (The School for Good and Evil) is over! I’ve already written my review, so I’ll post it soon!
- I read Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares and was disappointed. You’ll read all about it in my review!
- I started The Young Elites and it’s okay so far. The beginning is slow, so I hope that things will start to get more exciting soon.
This was a pretty slow week, which is a good thing as next week will be a lot busier!
I went to the centrum with my mom to hunt down a cute pencil case. In the end I finally succeeded! I’m now in love with Gorjuss and want all the things (okay, not all the things. But a lot of things).
Look how pretty and cute it issss!! <3
On that same day we ate fries from Jelle (a snackbar with the best fries in our opinion) at my grandfather’s.
I made plans with both of my friends, so I’ll be busy next week
The drama on The Fosters oh my God you guys. THE DRAMA
ONLY TWO EPISODES OF TEEN WOLF 5A LEFT I’M SCARED
Oh and this weekend I’ve been stalking everything and everyone at D23 Expo and then cry because I’m not there
- I finally posted my review for Magonia
- It was time for another Music Monday (even though it was Wednesday. Details pfft). The theme was still Crush, but this time it’s all about crushing your enemies!
- The topic for Teens Tell Their Story this week was ‘inspiration’, so I talked about my mom who is my biggest inspiration
- I participated in Beautiful People again! This edition is friendship themed so I talk about Rose, Damien and Ashelle
- I did the Would You Rather tag as it’s been a while since I was tagged
- I didn’t post anything related to my Q&A this week, but I’ll probably answer your questions this week, so if there’s something you want to ask me, now is the time!
- I also wrote a guest post for Kayleigh’s Bloguest about my two favourite book couples and two couples I find overrated
Here are some of my favourite posts from this week:
- Rachana from Addicted to YA got some of her poems published!
- Becca from Becca and Books shares 10 weird things we bookworms Google
- Josie from Josie the Bookworm discusses book polygamy
- Jenny from Jenny in Neverland shares 25 thoughts she’s had as an aspiring writer (and they’re all very relatable)
- Yvo’s blog All About Books has reached it’s second blogoversary!
- Tina from Read the Bloody Book made a list of book recs for Alice from Alice in Wonderland
- Aentee from Read at Midnight discusses objective and subjective review ratings
- Emily from Loony Literate shares 10 teen movies that she thinks that would make great ya books. I haven’t seen all of them, but those I have seen are some of my favourites! (Yes to a Wild Child book please)
- Cait from Paper Fury knows 17 ways to care for your resident bookworm, so send this list to all your non-bookish friends
- Nirvana from Quenching the Quill points out that there’s no such thing as a ‘true fan’, unless ‘your arm can rotate 360 degrees multiple times in a minute, and you prefer to inhibit ceilings’.
So that was another week! How was your week? Any cool posts I haven’t included that you think I should check out? Let me know in the comments!