Why am I not on the Hogwarts Express. Dumbledore explain.
ALSO QUEEN OF SHADOWS
I probably won’t be able to get it today, as I’m at school until half past five, I’m not familiar with the city yet (and thus don’t know where I could get it) and once I’m back in Amsterdam the bookstore will probably be closed. Even if it wasn’t, I need to save some money first. Also I have no idea when I’ll have the time.
Anyway, let’s get on with the wrap up.
I read a bit less than last month (I read 10 books then), but I’m still happy with 8 books since I usually read less during the school year. I would’ve read more if The Young Elites hadn’t put me in a slight reading slump.
De Watermagiër by Anne West (reread) ★★★★
De Vuurmagiër by Anne West (reread) ★★★★
De Zwarte Magiër by Anne West (reread) ★★★★
The Last Ever After by Soman Chainani ★★★★★
Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn ★★
The Young Elites by Marie Lu ★★★
The Warlock by Michael Scott ★★★★★
The Enchantress by Michael Scott ★★★★★
Review for Dash and Lily is coming tomorrow, I don’t know if I’ll write a review for The Young Elites and since it’s been a long time since I read the first four books of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel I don’t feel like I could do the last two books justice in a review, so I won’t review them (The Warlock and The Enchantress).
- I’ve read 44 out of 50 books for my Goodreads Challenge!
- By finishing The Enchantress I’ve finished another series!
- I’ve now read 5 books for the Fairytale Retelling Challenge as I read The Last Ever After
- I wrote more about writing (which was a blogging goal)
- I did a Discussing Hufflepuff and hopefully I’ll be able to keep that up!
- Yesterday I did a post about my summer goals, so check that out if you want to know how I did on my summer goals!
Since I give a list of all the posts posted during my weekly wrap ups, I’ll just showcase some popular posts this month:
- My Love For Disney Descendants Is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
- #WritersLife Tag
- Why Writers Can’t Disconnect From The Internet
- Teens Tell Their Story: Inspiration
- Beautiful People || Friendship
September is going to be such an exciting month! The first month of school, AUTUMN WILL START (can you tell I love Autumn? I might do a post on why!), I’m going to see Lifehouse, there will be a sale by weight at my favourite bookstore (FIVE EUROS PER KILO GUYS), Boekenfestijn in Utrecht (have never been, but they’re supposed to sell really cheap books!!), Queen of Shadows and other books are coming out… I’M READY FOR SEPTEMBER.
Again, I don’t know how active I’ll be on here. I’ll try to schedule as many posts as possible, but we’ll see how things go!
How was your month? ARE YOU EXCITED FOR QUEEN OF SHADOWS?! And do you love Autumn too?