Time for another weekly wrap up! Remember when I said I was slowly recovering in my last wrap up? Yeah, I’m still sick! But like I said in one of my read-a-thon posts (can’t remember which one) don’t worry!
If you’ve been following my read-a-thon posts you know I’ve been reading quite a bit!
- Circles in the Stream by Rachel Roberts
- All That Glitters by Rachel Roberts
- I’ve started Cry of the Wolf by Rachel Roberts. I’ll review the first three books in the series as I have them as an omnibus
- I reread volume 10 to 28 of Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
- I read the first two volumes of xxxHolic
I saw the first episode of the new Muppets show. While I enjoyed it, it didn’t feel like The Muppets! I kind of miss the old format, but I will keep on watching. (My favourite line: ‘No, not THAT kind of meeting’)
Wednesday was pretty much dedicated to schoolwork (except for a short break to watch The Muppets)
I stayed home from school on Tuesday and Friday. On Tuesday I watched Easy A and on Friday Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. And now I want to reread the book again. It’s a never-ending circle guys
Yesterday Avid Reader, Elly and I started talking about how cool it would be if we bloggers/booklovers/awesome people all lived in the same apartment building and that grew into a village in which the three of us, Gabi and Jillian are the mayors. It will have a gigantic bookshop and library, lots of tea and chocolate, dragons, a machine that can make fictional characters real and a clone machine so we don’t have to share, Pokémon, Hogwarts and so much more that I’ve already forgotten haha. Oh and it will be called Tea Town and this will be our anthem: T is for Tadahhh I’m here! E is for excellent and A is for awesome sauce! If you want to be a villager, let us know haha.
- I participated in Music Monday again! This time the theme is ‘Dance’!
- I talked about my read-a-thon progress of day 1 and 2 and participated in a bookish bingo
- I also updated on day 5 and participated in the 394 Page Challenge. Are Strike and Robin trying to solve the mystery that is Wonderland?! (this is very misleading, so I’m going to answer my own question: no, they’re not)
- Last update of the read-a-thon! I’m also hosting a challenge myself today: Falling for Fashion.
Like I said last week, until I’m completely caught up this section will feature blog posts I read this week, not necessarily ones that were posted this week.
- Gabi from BooksABlog did the FRIENS tag and since I love FRIENDS I must do this one soon too!
- Julia the Writer Girl gives tips on how to not be sick. Though it’s too late for me, I still love this post!
- Sydney from Love, Sydney talks about 5 lies we have been told about feminism
- She also talks about society’s version of ‘perfection’
- I can’t believe I missed Nirvana from Quenching the Quill’s blogoversary!!
- Sofia from The Reading Fangirl talks about her top ten favourite FRIENDS episodes
- Sam from A Blast of Random has entered a blogging competition! Check out her post to see how you can help her win
I can’t believe September is almost over already and I’ll be writing my September wrap up soon! Can’t believe how fast time flies. I haven’t done many writing posts this month, nor have I done a Discussing Hufflepuff or a Blogsterdam. I probably won’t do those anymore this month, but hopefully everything will be back to normal next month so I can regularly blog again!