I’m really proud of myself that so far I haven’t missed one weekly wrap up! I really thought I would’ve at least missed one, because I was too tired, lazy or busy. But I haven’t!
- I finally finished Cry of the Wolf by Rachel Roberts! I will write a review for the first three books in the Avalon series soon.
- I read Made You Up by Francesca Zappia and oh my God guys read it because it’s perfection (warning: possibility of a reading slump afterwards)
In my last weekly wrap up I completely forgot to tell you guys about the pizza! You see Monday the 21st we had a meeting with all the editors to check everyone’s first big article for the magazine (I think I might’ve told you guys already, but in case I didn’t: one of our subjects is ‘First Issue’ in which we have to make our own magazine). It took us hours and at some point someone suggested to order pizza haha. It was delicious and fun. I can’t believe I forgot to mention it last week!
I stayed home for one more day on Monday, and it’s a good thing I did: the next day I felt really good! I still have a cough, but I’m energetic and excited to do all the things!
Wednesday was such a productive day for me. I don’t even really remember what I did, but I did a lot of homework and even wrote a blogpost for The Feministas. Considering I missed my last three blogging days before that, I’m really proud haha.
On Thursday I found out about YALFestNL and I’m still fangirling haha. I immediately bought my tickets (I was so lucky to get Early Bird tickets)
Saturday was another productive day! I wrote two blogposts and did quite a lot of homework again. For the past few weeks my weekends were anything but productive. I did the things that I had to do for Monday and then I read or watched tv. I felt very unlike myself, but I didn’t feel good so I couldn’t concentrate on my homework!
I’m still not caught up on Doctor Who *dies*, but GUYS. ONCE UPON A TIME. OH MY.
- The Falling For Autumn Read-a-Thon came to an end, so I did a wrap up
- I made a list of all the Harry Potter POP! Funkos I want (spoiler: pretty much all of the characters)
- I talked about Amnesty International on The Feministas
- I got my tickets for YALFest and fangirled. Hard
- It was time for another monthly wrap up
- I finally wrote a review for Queen of Shadows and decided on a rating
I’m still slowly catching up, so some of these post might not have been posted this week!
- Audrey from Forwards and Bookwords talks about how amazing a crossover book between Harry Potter and The Lunar Chronicles would be. Go read her post now. Her headcanons are amazing and you’ll cry about the fact that this doesn’t exist
- Cassie from The Magical Adventures of Cassie the Weird talks about the ability to live in denial in regards of certain fictional deaths (I really envy her mom)
- Eve from Twist in the Taile talks about speech and how interesting it is (plus scones)
- It’s not to late to join Eve’s party! She also made a vlog which is really funny so what are you waiting for?! PLUS VIRTUAL CAKE DO I NEED TO SAY MORE
- Evi from Adventuring Through Pages talks about her amazing Sleeping Beauty retelling which I need in my life. Like right now
- Christina from Girl in the Pages talks about the different kind of spin offs
- Alexandra from Twirling Pages gives some great organisation tips
- Janet talks about the refugee crisis on The Feminstas. I agree with her 100%
- Nirvana from Quenching the Quill almost died up in the mountains
- Caitlin from A Little Daydreamer writes a beautiful piece on time
- Fantasy Angel from Avid Reader talks about her awesome idea
- Sydney from Love, Sydney talks about her experience at the 1989 Tour
- Aentee from Read at Midnight makes you want to read The Sleeper and the Spindle (okay, she made me want to read it. Maybe she won’t make you, but hey, tastes differ)
And that was it for another week! I can’t believe I’ll start my sixth week as a journalism student tomorrow. Ever since I started studying journalism, time has gone by so fast. But enough about me. How was your week?