Thank you Lia for tagging me for this wonderful fun tag! Go check out her awesome blog guys!
So for this tag you pick five books and then pick one of those five books for every two questions. I’ve chosen the following five books:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Mark of Athena
The School for Good and Evil
1. Open book 1 to a random page. Look at the first word on the page. If it’s less than 5 letters, you will go to college. If it’s more than 5 letters, you won’t go to college (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
‘From’ – I will go to college! I’m already in college though haha.
2. Open book 1 to a random page. The first name you see. Think of that persons job, that will be your job. Note: Is that person stil in school? You will be a teacher. You don’t know that persons job? You will be unemployed.
‘Madam Hooch’ – I don’t think I’d be the best person to teach flying to be honest. I think I’d be a Quidditch fan (I could referee the matches, if I didn’t have to fly myself), but flying? I’m siriusly clumsy so I don’t think that’d go well haha. Still, it’d be a pretty awesome job! (HOGWARTS)
3. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be the person you will marry (Clockwork Angel)
*please be Will, please be Will*
Okay Jem’s a sweetheart, but WILL.
4. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be your best friend.
I swear if I get Will this time
‘De Quincey’ – um, HE’s my best friend? Then who are my other friends. I mean, if he’s my BEST one. What kind of friends do I have siriusly.
5. Open book 3 to a random page. Look at the second word on the page. Count how many letters that word has, remove 2 letters. That’s how many children you will have (The Mark of Athena)
OH HELLA NO.
‘Couldn’t’ – that’s seven minus two: five kids. I WILL NOT HAVE FIVE KIDS.
6. How many children did you have? Open the book as many times to see who your children will be. If you have no children, open the book once. The first name you will see, will be something of your choice. A couple of examples: neighbor, father in law etc
Leo – aww I will take good care of you my little flame baby. FLAMEO HOTMAN
Annabeth – Ah yes I can see Annabeth being my daughter. LET ME SHOWER YOU IN BOOKS
Piper – Guys it’s very likely that five out of The Seven will be my kids (ALSO HI PIPER WELCOME TO THE FAMILY)
Hazel – See (HAZEL IS SUCH A CUTIE THOUGH I WILL GLADLY BE HER MAMA)
Okay the next name CAN NOT be Percy, Jason or Frank, since that would ruin my ships (incest = big no)
Frank – damn it. FRANK IS SUCH A CUTIE THOUGH LEMME HUG YOU
Okay so I already consider these guys my babies. I will be a good mama to you all
7. Book 4. Where does this book take place? This will be the place you will live (Cress)
Um futuristic Earth I guess! I’m not sure how I feel about that haha. I love The Lunar Chronicles and I’d love to be friends with the gang, but to live in that world… Maybe after the events of Winter (assuming everything will be alright).
8. Open book 4 to a random place, the first name you see, does this person have a car, bike etc.? That will be your transportation in live. Note: teleporting, broom etc. is allowed. If your character had no means of transportation that you know of, you will be using public transportation.
‘Linh Cinder’ – SPACESHIP HELL YES
9. Does this book have any animals in it? Pick your favorite animal, that will be your pet. No animals in the book? You will have no pet (The School for Good and Evil)
Yes it does! MY PET WILL BE A GIANT PANDA THEN.
10. Open book 5 to a random page. The first name you see will be your enemy.
‘Tedros’ – WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU BESIDES LOVE YOU AND SUPPORT YOU AND SHIP YOU WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE. OKAY I HAVE TO ADMIT YOU ANNOYED ME A BIT IN THE LAST EVER AFTER BUT I LOVED YOU FOR THAT BECAUSE IT SHOWED YOUR FLAWED AND HUMANNESS WHY ARE WE ENEMIES
So after college I will teach flying at Hogwarts where I’ll also referee Quidditch matches, I marry Jem (sorry Tessa), become best friends with De Quincey (don’t worry I’ll let my Shadowhunter husband stake him), we’ll have five demigods as kids (so basically I’m adopting them), we will live on Earth but in the future where we fly our own spaceship along with our giant panda while on the run for my enemy Tedros. You know, it has it’s flaws, but it’s a pretty good future.
Fantasy Angel from Avid Reader
Elly from A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts
McKenzie from Bookish Things and Tea
Josie from Josie’s Book Corner
Kira from Delirious Dreams
Kayleigh from Miserable and Magical
Cora from Small Town Bookworm
Don’t feel obligated to do this!