Today is Sunday, which means a weekly wrap up, but it’s also November 1st, which means a monthly wrap up! Thus a combination was born. It’s been a while since I did a weekly wrap up, so there’s a lot to catch up on!
I read 16 books this month! I mainly read a lot of manga again this month, thus why the number is so high haha. I only own one Cardcaptor Sakura volume (it is my plan to own them all though), and I don’t own Tsubasa World Chronicle volume 1 (I wonder if it’s out here?), so the books in the picture are incomplete. Since November is NaNoWriMo I decided to share some tweets about my progress in the picture haha.
- Made You Up by Francesca Zappia – ★★★★★
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (reread) – ★★★★
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – ★★★★★
- Cardcaptor Sakura volumes 1-12 – ★★★★★
- Tsubasa World Chronicle volume 1 – ★★★★★
All in all this was a really good month reading wise! I read a lot and the ratings were high. I really need to review Made You Up as I loved it so much. A review on Carry On is also coming of course!
- I’ve read (96/100) books for my second Goodreads Challenge! (last month I finished my first one which was 50 books)
- That’s it. No other goals completed. At this point I don’t even really care about some of my goals anymore haha.
- Since I didn’t do one of these since the start of October, there’s a lot to tell you guys, but I don’t remember much of it? Woops
- I caught up on Doctor Who, but now I’m behind again. I was too stressed last week to watch it and yesterday I missed it because of Halloween
- My first term is unofficially over, and it was busy and stressful. I’ll write a blogpost about what studying journalism so far is like soon!
- I went to the Amsterdam Dungeon last night, which was a lot of fun! I’ll write a post about it sometime this week
- I had my first exam at my new school, and it was pretty easy! Mainly because it was multiple choice haha
- The last two weeks were incredibly stressful, and are probably the cause of me forgetting what has happened since I did one of these
Since I didn’t really do any weekly wrap ups this month and I didn’t even post that much, I’ll list all of the posts I did this month.
- I reviewed Queen of Shadows, which I sadly didn’t love
- I did one Weekly Hufflepuff
- The zombies attacked in the Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag
- I assured you guys I haven’t disappeared (and fangirled about Shadowhunters and Ace Attorney)
- I wondered if a 5-star rating is equal to a favourite
- I told you guys why you should read Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, like, right now
- I posted an awkwardly late beautiful blogger award
- I foretold my future with the help of books
- I shared with you my excitement over the fact that my first term is (unofficially) over
I skipped ‘Elsewhere on the Internet’ this time, not because there weren’t any posts I loved this week (or the last three haha), but there are a lot and I want to get back to NaNo! The coming few weeks I’ll probably add a NaNo section to the weekly wrap ups. ANYWAY. What’s in store for November?
Of course there’s NaNo, which I hope to win (duh!). I also want to blog more and while I don’t want to stop reading, I think I’m going to prioritise writing and blogging this month (plus I’m only 4 books away from completing my Goodreads Challenge so I don’t have to worry about that). I also have school of course and I have some birthdays coming up in the family. OH! And I’ll hopefully hang out with some friends this month! I haven’t seen some of them in weeks.
So that was October for me! Did you have a good month (and Halloween!)? Are you participating in NaNoWriMo? GOOD LUCK TO US ALL. Speaking of NaNo: time for me to get back to writing!