Thank you Quizzically Challenged for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I was very surprised as I don’t feel like an inspiring blogger haha, so it means a lot to me! Thank you so much <3
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Add the logo to your post (I couldn’t find the logo- woops)
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you think are inspiring.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Give 5 new questions for your nominees to answer.
Have you ever read any book which made you wish that you wrote it? If so, then why?
What is your weirdest characteristic?
Uh well I recently realised this:
Cursive or print?
I don’t really have an opinion about this I’m afraid!
Any annoying songs stuck in your head at the moment? Or which was the most recent one?
Nope! Only good ones thank goodness! I don’t remember the most recent one, nor do I want to remember. If I do, it will be stuck in my head again!
If you had a choice between reading your favourite lesson in your schoolbooks or the worst book you’ve read so far, which would you choose? (and which are they?)
Uh well a lesson is shorter than an actual book and if it’s my favourite it’s interesting! I’m not sure what I’d call the worst book I’ve read so far, but I definitely wouldn’t want to reread it! My favourite lesson… Hmm, I think I’d reread something from my old social sciences reader! I kept it as I think it’d be useful for writing references.
10 blogs I find inspiring
Cait from Paper Fury
Anne from The Life of a Secret Girl
Elm from Just Call Me Elm Or Something
Sydney from Love, Sydney
Sherina from Sherinaspeaks
Josie from Josie’s Book Corner
Kara from Diary of a Teenage Writer
Aentee from Read at Midnight
Tina from Read the Bloody Book
Don’t feel obligated to do this!
- Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
- Are you, like me, possibly Winnie the Pooh?
- How do you keep track of all your blogpost ideas?
- What’s your favourite song at the moment?
- What food could we wake you up for without possibly getting killed?