Rachana tagged me for this in… July… *bows head in shame* I’M SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG. But thanks for tagging me! And check out her blog guys!
- Paste the button onto your blog post.
- Leave a new list of questions (or just pass on the question list you answered) and tag a few people of your random choice (and say why you tagged them, if you have time)! (Be original and nonsensical and disastrously random!)
- Write down three facts about you – one of them is WRONG. Let your commenters guess in the comments which one is wrong (and tell them in the comments after a while)
- Answer the questions of the person who tagged you – make it all super random and interesting.
Three facts about me BUT WHICH ONE IS THE LIE
- I really love bread
- I have very bad eye sight
- My favourite colour is purple
Fun plot twist: THEY’RE ALL TRUE/FALSE. Just kidding (or am I?)
What is one food that you can eat mountains of because you love it so?
Either my mom’s homemade gado gado or her spaghetti
If you were a Traveler Without Roots, would your home be a train car, an RV, a hot air balloon, a boat, or just a pack on your back? Or maybe another option completely?
Uh I guess a pack on my back with hopefully a lot of money so I can stay at hostels and such haha. Ever since I saw the animated version of the Titanic I’m not okay with boats (I have been on a cruise boat and it was TERRIFYING. I WAS SLEEPING AND THEN I WOKE UP BECAUSE THE ALARM CLOCK WENT OFF BUT IT SOUNDED LIKE THE ACTUAL FRICKIN’ ALARM SO I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO DIE), I’m not good at planes so I doubt I’d feel better in a hot air balloon and I’m just not feeling the train car or the RV.
Name a celebrity you wish you could spend one day with.
EXCEPT IT WOULD PROBABLY BE AWKWARD AND STRESSFUL BECAUSE I WOULDN’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY
What fictional character’s house would you like to have as your own?
I WANT TO LIVE AT THE BEAST’S CASTLE LIKE BELLE ADOPT ME WE’RE ALREADY ALIKE I COULD BE YOUR DAUGHTER SO. IT’S JUST. THAT LIBRARY. GIMME
If you could take a class in ANYTHING what would it be?
MAGIC! DON’T GIVE ME THAT LOOK IT SAID ANYTHING AND MAGIC EXISTS OKAY DON’T TELL ME IT DOESN’T BECAUSE IT DOES. JUST GIVE ME MY HOGWARTS LETTER ALREADY
Name a childhood obsession. TV show, stuffed animal, book, food, pastime—anything.
I’m still obsessed with a lot of childhood things haha, but I’m going to choose Winx Club! It was one of my favourite shows, I had all the dolls, collected the stickers, went to see the musical… I was obsessed.
What do you think would be an awesome theme for a party?
Books! Everyone would be able to dress up as their favourite literary character. Always fun for us bookworms. Or we could literally dress up as books. For some reason that idea appeals to me even though that would probably look ridiculous.
GUYS WHO WANTS TO BE THE OTHER PAGE IN THIS COSTUME WITH ME I’M ONLY SLIGHTLY KIDDING (of course we’d choose a different book, it’s just the concept behind it I’m talking about) ANGEL I’M LOOKING AT YOU
Have you been in any clubs/groups in your lifetime?
Uh a tennis club and a volleybal club, but that was a few years ago. There weren’t really any clubs at my secondary school.
What’s something you have to buy all the time that you wish you could just have an endless supply of (something that’s always the same thing—no books or movies!)?
Food. COME ON IF I’M NOT ALLOWED TO SAY BOOKS THEN FOOD CAN BE THE ONLY ANSWER
What park (national/amusement/theme/etc) would you choose to visit?
THE WIZARDING WORLD AGAIN. AND DISNEY WORLD AGAIN. BUT THIS TIME ALL THE PARKS (if only I had the money haha). ALSO SANRIO PUROLAND BECAUSE THAT’S KAWAII HEAVEN YASSS
I’m lazy so I won’t think up my own questions haha. Plus they’re fun!
- Angel from Avid Reader (IT’S HER BIRTHDAY TODAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY IF YOU HAVEN’T DONE SO YET)
- Amy and Nikki from Every Book You Need to Read and More
- Samantha from Reed’s Reads and Reviews
- Elly from A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts
- Gabi from Books a Blog
- Ner from A Cup of Coffee and a Book
Don’t feel obligated to do this!
SO WHAT WAS THE LIE? AND WHO WANTS TO BE A BOOK WITH ME (STILL LOOKING AT YOU ANGEL). VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS