THIS IS THE LAST MONTHLY WRAP UP OF 2015 HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN. I feel like I start all these wrap ups with a freak-out about how fast time flies lately, but can you blame me. We’re almost in 2016. How.
This month I only read two books, but I’m completely okay with that. I would’ve read more if Winter hadn’t put me in such a mayor reading slump!
I don’t have a picture this time because:
- I was too tired to blog for the majority of the day
- Now it’s too dark to take a proper picture!
- Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan ★★★★ (review will be published soon; I just need to take a picture but I keep forgetting to take one until it’s once again too dark)
- Winter by Marissa Meyer ★★★★★
- While it was still November, I read (98/100) books for my Goodreads Challenge (I completed it yesterday)
- I’m still reading The Silkworm for my ‘Finish These Series’ challenge
- Speaking of which, I’m really not sure I even want to finish all the series on that list anymore!
- I’ve read (6/10) books for the Fairytale Retelling Challenge
- Thanks to NaNoWriMo I finished translating my wip, which was also one of my goals!
Here are some posted I enjoyed writing and you guys enjoyed reading!
- This month’s Blogsterdam was about the store POPCULT
- There was no Discussing Hufflepuff this month, even though I had a topic- woops. Look out for it this month though!
- I finally answered your questions!
- I went to the Amsterdam Dungeon on Halloween
- I talked about my first term of journalism
- I shared some snippets from my wip
- I shared my feels towards Winter in gif (WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS)
- I talked about the five things I love about the book blogging community
Remember The Book Awards? I really want to know if you guys are still interested in the last round. I know I haven’t really done much with it the last few months (I was busy, I forgot and kind of lost motivation), but if you guys really want me to do it, I’ll make a post in which you guys can vote for the nominees! The winners would be announced in January (that sentence sounds weird, but it could be because I’m exhausted).
Anyway, this month I hope to blog a lot, but also write and read. I will soon have Happy Home Designer in my grabby hands, so I’m afraid I’ll be spending a lot of time designing homes for cute animals.
Guys, it really won’t surprise me if this is how I’m going to spend my holidays. If I disappear from the blogosphere, you’ll know why.
But if I don’t disappear (which I really hope) I’ll be doing posts in which I’ll look back on 2015 and forwards to 2016. I might do some Christmassy posts, but I’m not sure about that yet. There will be reviews (I’ve already written some, they just need pictures woops) and probably tags since I’ve still got a long list with tags to do (I HAVEN’T FORGOTTEN ANY OF YOU WONDERFUL BLOGGERS WHO TAGGED ME. I PROMISE) and a bunch of other fun posts planned (but not written yet so it won’t surprise me if they won’t go up until May or something).
How was your month? What was your favourite book of the month? Mine was obviously Winter (it is tied with Made You Up as my favourite book of 2015).