I can’t believe it’s Sunday already. I’m not ready for Monday!
I started and finished Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. I liked it, but I was a bit underwhelmed. I guess I expected more from it. I’ll write a review soon! (which sadly doesn’t mean it will be published soon woops)
I suddenly found myself very nauseous and with a terrible headache last Sunday, which worsened the next day, so I stayed at home. Which means I’ll have to post an extra news item tomorrow (I’ll explain more about this in a future post) which of course means extra stress! YAY
Once Upon a Freaking Time guys. I swear the finale is going to kill me
We celebrated Sinterklaas yesterday, but I’ll talk about that in detail in another post this week. It was a lot of fun though, we laughed a lot and I got great presents (which was expected since I picked them out myself lol)
And today I’m exhausted. I need to think of three news items for tomorrow, but I just want to lie on the couch and play Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (which is dangerously addicting, as I already predicted)
- I did another Blogsterdam and talked about the store POPCULT
- I did the Tag of Randomocity
- I posted my review of Winter
- It was time for another monthly wrap up
- For this weeks’ Bloggers Positivity Campaign I shared 5 blogs I recently fell in love with
- I introduced the collaborative story I’ll be writing with some fellow bloggers plus my character!
I’m not entirely caught up on this week’s posts, but here are some I liked:
- Don’t know what to get yourself or other bookworm friends for Christmas? Cátia has a gift guide for you!
- Marie won NaNo!
- Emily talks about YA without romance
- Sydney gives a #BringBackOurGirls update
And that was another week! How was yours? Did you read anything good this week? Or maybe something so horrifying that you want to warn me for? Let me know in the comments!