I kind of disappeared this week as I was just completely exhausted and even though I wanted to blog, I just couldn’t make myself. So instead I watched The Heirs haha (thanks Raisa for the recommendation!). Also before I start this post, I’d like to share last night’s dream with you guys. I was a talking giant panda with magical powers. Maybe deep down I wish I was a panda? I don’t know, but I was on a boat with my classmates and we were chased by some bad guys so I created a tsunami with my magical panda powers to get rid of them. Sadly that’s when I woke up.
I can’t believe the campaign is over already! It went by so fast, but it was a lot of fun and I hope we all spread lots of love and positivity :)
FIVE BRIEF TIPS, ADVICE OR MESSAGE I LEARNED THROUGH THIS CAMPAIGN
- The (book) blogging community is huge, there are so many blogs out there that I didn’t know about (and still don’t!) and they all deserve lots of love
- Just stating ‘I love blog A’ can make someone’s day
- Spreading positivity and love is really easy and doesn’t take long
- I already loved the book blogging community, but this campaign showed how loving and positive our community is
- If you want to join the (book) blogging community, just do so! We’ll welcome you with open arms
FOUR THINGS I ENJOYED IN THE CAMPAIGN
- Spreading love and positivity
- Meeting new bloggers!
- Seeing how hard everyone who participated tried to be loving and positive
- The topics! They were diverse and fun to write
THREE FAVOURITE BPC POSTS
- Of course Joan’s post about 5 things the book blogging community should do. After all, this was the start of the collaborative Harry Potter story! (plus all the other things on the list are all awesome too and I hope we get to do them someday!)
- Lara’s introduction posts has some awesome gifs (the sheep one is so hypnotising)
- Jillians’ ‘things the book blogging community should know about’ is very true and important
TWO BLOGGERS THAT INSPIRED ME THROUGH THEIR POSTS
Of course I have to mention Joan! I’m so happy I got to meet you through this campaign!
And of course Jillian herself, as this campaign wouldn’t even exist without her!
ONE INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE
- Things I love about the book blogging community
- Dear Mom
- 5 blogs I recently fell in love with
And that was The Blogger Positivity Campaign! Just because it’s over though, doesn’t mean we should stop spreading love and positivity :)