*insert freak out about this being the last week, Sunday and Weekly Hufflepuff of 2015*
Um. I’m not ready for it to be 2016 yet?
I think my post on Friday said I would post pictures of our Christmas tree in a post on Saturday, but you may have noticed that never happened. I was incredibly exhausted yesterday and even went to bed at nine. To sleep, not to read. I was too exhausted to read.
I finished The Knife of Never Letting Go and am not okay. I didn’t even read anything else because of it. I tried, but I couldn’t. I’ll write a review soon!
So much happened this week with it being Christmas and all!
Monday my mom and I did our last minute Christmas shopping, which was fun but hectic. Of course it also started raining. We’re used to rain though, so it was no big deal *cough cough*
We both had hot chocolate and shared a chocolate muffin at Starbucks. Guys, I love chocolate, but that may have been too much
I had a stomach ache when we got home
I was really nauseous
Of course Friday was Christmas! I’ll write a separate post about it, probably tomorrow (in which I’ll finally share pictures of our Christmas tree haha)
Yesterday my mom and I had our annual film marathon which we always hold on Boxing Day. We watched Pirates of the Caribbean 4 and Despicable Me. And after that we were too tired to watch another one haha (so not much of a marathon after all)
- I finally posted my review for the first three books in the Avalon: Web of Magic series
- I freaked out because I reached 600 followers
- I reviewed Model Misfit and fangirled about the fact that it takes place in Japan
- I discussed authors writing multiple books set in the same world
- To celebrate Christmas I did some Christmas-themed tags
- I wrote my chapter for the collaborative Hogwarts story
- Joan posted the second chapter of the collaborative Hogwarts story
- I can’t believe Aentee has only been blogging for six months! Go wish her a happy blogoversary
- Husband and Husband tells you how you can make your own Baymax ornament!
- Tanaya talks about the bookish things she did in America (like meeting several authors and the Shadowhunters cast! I’m not jealous, where did you get that idea from?)
- Ambivert is holding the 2015 Blogger Awards! Go nominate some bloggers guys!
- In Josie’s last Spotlight Saturday of the year she’s spotlighting a lot of bloggers and is basically being a sweetie pie
- Anne talks about how there’s life after high school. I really recommend that you read it, as it’s beautiful and inspiring
Well, that was my last weekly wrap up of the year! I hope you all had a great week!