I previously wrote a post about my reading goals, now it’s time to do a post about my blogging and writing goals!
- Change my theme – I’m getting a bit bored of the one I have
- Keep up posting a Discussing Hufflepuff every month – I love writing these, but sometimes I forget
- Post a Blogsterdam every month – uh, I haven’t posted one yet this month and I probably won’t. This will change in 2016. I will post one every month! (I really hope this sentence won’t come back to bite me in the ass)
- Be more active on Twitter – I love talking to everyone on Twitter, but after a busy schoolday, even when I don’t have any homework or studying to do, I’m just too tired! I want to be more active though!
- Be more active on Instagram – Meaning not only post more, but also comment more!
- Write the last two posts about my trip to America – I can’t believe I haven’t written these yet
- Bring back the writing prompts I used to do – Someone mentioned in my survey that they missed these, and I missed doing them! I already have a great idea for one, but for some reason (read: forgetfulness, laziness, procrastination) I haven’t done it yet
- Edit old posts – I’ve seen typos guys *shudder*. Plus there are posts that I want to change to my current format so that it will all match! Needless to say this will happen after my theme change! Otherwise I’ll have to start all over again
- Schedule posts before school starts – I used to be a pro at scheduling posts. I’d like to be one again haha
- Finish The Army of Quermo – This was a goal for this year too, but first of all I was an idiot for thinking I could do this being in my senior year. Exams were way too stressful and exhausting and even though I had a long Summer, I was too exhausted to write most of the time. When Summer was over, I started at a new school and my first term was incredibly busy (which you may have noticed as I barely posted), so I’m not surprised I didn’t accomplish this. Second, I decided to write in English halfway through the year so I had to translate everything I had written so far
- Finish interviewing my grandfather for his biography – Um, another goal from this year. Woops. My grandfather has a lot of stories to tell. Also see the above point. Exams. Stress. Exhaustion.
- Write more in general – After writing a few short stories this year I realised how much I missed writing those!
- Work on another project that I’ve never talked about on here – Very vague, much mysterious (sorry not sorry for this). I’m very passionate about this and I’m scared that someone will steal my idea (not any of my followers, I trust you guys with all my heart! ❤ But anyone can find this blog and sadly there are people who will gladly steal other people’s work)
So these are my goals for next year! I’m curious to see how well I’ll do haha. Do you have any goals for next year? Let me know in the comments!