HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wanted to blog earlier, but I haven’t been feeling well since New Year’s Eve. I had a terrible headache (thankfully I still had a fun evening) and now I’ve had a stomach ache for two days. I hope you guys are all feeling better and had a fun evening on the 31st!
I finished and started- woah I mean the other way around of course. I started and finished Shatter Me. I’m not sure yet how I feel about it, but I’m intrigued enough to want to read the rest of the trilogy! I’m not going to read another book until I’m caught up on my reviews
I don’t know if I ever mentioned it, but I started rereading Ouran High School Host Club for the billionth time, which is my favourite manga, and I continued this reread this week. I’m on volume 16 now
I met up with one of my friends who also slept over. We had a lot of fun just catching up and doing karaoke. We love doing karaoke together even though neither of us can sing but boy, do we wish we could! We also watched Once Upon a Time as I’m slowly turning her into a fan (also I missed the first two seasons so now I can rewatch those haha). It’s really funny because she keeps hating on Regina and I’m like ‘NOOO ONE DAY YOU’LL LOVE REGINA LIKE I DO’. We actually went to bed ‘early’ (not really, but my mom thought it was early) but then stayed up talking a lot and reminiscing about our secondary school days (that sounds like it was ages ago, but really it was like half a year ago)
I picked up my grandfather before dinner so he could eat with us (nasi goreng ❤) and around eight the rest of the family arrived. Of course there was a lot of food (strawberries covered in white chocolate – bless you Mom. I’m ashamed to say that I ate most of them and some of my relatives may have only had one. Sorry guys). If you read my Christmas post you may remember that my nephew said he would bring his swords. Thankfully his father didn’t let him haha. Instead he decided to ‘attack’ my mom with balloons.
I watched The Good Dinosaur and fell in love. Spoiler in white: I had such a bad feeling. I was like: I feel a Mufasa coming up. DISNEY STOP DOING THIS TO ME. It’s such a funny, cute and beautiful film (both the story and the animation like oh my God the scenery often looked real. Did they animate that or did they just film the actual landscapes like?? HOW)! I definitely recommend it.
- I wrote about my Christmas
- I shared my writing and blogging goals for this year (guess what: I’m already failing at some blogging goals!)
- I fangirled about my top 10 favourite books of 2015
- I looked back on 2015 month by month
- The results of The Blogger Awards hosted by The Ambivert are in!
- Josie also fangirled about her favourite books of the year. She really made me want to read the ones I haven’t read yet!
- Eve made a playlist about herself and it’s awesome. You should listen to it on Spotify
- leannaatc talks about the problem of InstaLust
- Sydney talks about how you should write your own rules. This post is so beautiful and inspiring, definitely read it!
- Trisha wrote the fourth chapter in the Chronicles at Hogwarts story!
- Jenny talks about 15 things she learnt in 2015. I especially love #2
- Elm talks about how it’s okay to be proud of yourself
- Michelle reviews Toradora and really made me want to watch it
I’m not sure how much I’ll blog this week. I really want to blog of course (and there are so many blogposts I want and need to write!) but I really need to study this week. So while I’ll definitely be reading your posts (I don’t want to get behind!) I won’t blog that much myself. I’ll definitely post my December wrap up and hopefully a review (because like I said, I’m not going to read anything (except my reread of Ouran) until I’m caught up! Good luck to those of you who have school tomorrow and extra luck to everyone who has GCSE mocks or any other kind of exam! YOU CAN DO IT.
ALSO TEEN WOLF THIS WEEK. AND SHADOWHUNTERS THE WEEK AFTER THAT.