So I skipped the last two Weekly Hufflepuffs, I was too busy studying plus there wasn’t that much to tell!
- I finished my Ouran reread. Even though I’ve read it like 2194832465 times I always get emotional when I read the ending haha
- I read The Ask and the Answer and now really need to get my hands on Monsters of Men. PATRICK NESS STOP ENDING BOOKS ON CLIFFHANGERS
- I also finally read Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda!
- I started rereading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Basically the last three weeks consisted of studying and actually making the exams. I think I passed them; at least I hope so!
This wasn’t a very good month for me, as it was my late grandmother’s birthday. Of course I miss her every day, but it still hurts of course. My grandfather also ended up in the hospital, but thankfully he’s home again and well
I went to the Van Gogh Museum last week which I talked about here
The weather has been so strange this week. It was freezing at the beginning of this week, but now I’m suffering from hay fever? Get it together Dutch weather!
HAVE YOU SEEN THE TRAILER FOR THIS WEEK’S TEEN WOLF OH MY GOD
- I posted a quick update to let you guys know I’m back
- I talked about my trip to the Van Gogh Museum for this month’s Blogsterdam
- I reblogged the short story I wrote for Sam’s blog
- I tried to review Shadow and Bone but alas, my memory failed me
I had a lot of blogposts to catch up on (still do!) so these posts weren’t all posted this week
- Josie shared her bookish buzzwords
- Jenny talked about her 5 most heart-wrenching Disney moments
- Sherina writes a beautiful letter to students
- Eve’s Happiness Tag makes you happy just by reading it
- Becca did part 2 of weird things bookworms Google
- Ash posted the fifth chapter in the Chronicles at Hogwarts
- Vineeth posted the sixth chapter
- KayCee posted the seventh
- Alex shares his favourite quote from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Nirvana did the Who Am I tag
- Jess shared 50 bookish confessions
- Jeanette posted the intro to her Bookstagram series
I hope your weeks have been good! What have you been reading? Let me know in the comments!