One day late because I came home exhausted yesterday. I’m already proud I’m writing this on Monday and not like.. Saturday (which would be pointless considering the next one is on Sunday).
I finished Miss Peregrine’s and really enjoyed it. Now I need to get my hands on the sequels…
I started and finished A Thousand Nights. I finished it pretty quickly last night because I skipped entire paragraphs. I just read the first sentence, realised it wasn’t important and skipped it. IT WAS SO BORING OH MY GOD. I’m looking forward to
ranting reviewing it
After that I wanted to make sure that my next read would be something I’d enjoy, so since I’ve wanted to reread The Perks of Being A Wallflower for a while now, I decided now was the time.
I had to write a court report which meant I had to go to a trial. Though it was exciting, after many years of (obsessively) playing Ace Attorney I was a bit disappointed that no one yelled OBJECTION and that there was no showdown between the prosecutor and defence attorney or that it turned out that one of the witnesses had done it… Kidding about he last part of course haha
This week I have to write another report, but it can be anything as long as it’s newsworthy. So yesterday I went to the prizegiving of ‘Het Roze Lieverdje’, which is an award for someone who has done a lot for the LGBTQ community in Amsterdam. If I have the time and energy (and if my memory doesn’t fail me) I’ll write a post about it on The Feministas. It was definitely a good experience, so I hope I don’t forget to write about it!
GUYS TEEN WOLF. This almost the same as last week’s paragraph about Teen Wolf haha. BUT THE EPISODES ARE SO ON POINT LATELY. It’s like old school Teen Wolf. Though definitely darker. It was just a perfect episode okay. AND COACH NEXT EP. I MISSED YOU COACH.
I’m less excited about this week’s Fosters though. I might write a rant about it actually. I do like that Jesus is finally getting a storyline that doesn’t involve a girl (HALLELUJAH) though um. Why did he get a job that easily. It literally went like this:
Jesus: I want a job
Guy in charge of the construction site: OK, go help that guy
Um. What. He did ask for his age, but do you seriously immediately believe him when he says he’s 18? (which he’s not by the way, if you don’t watch the show). Why aren’t you asking him to show his ID? Why aren’t you asking for his medical records? Why aren’t you interviewing him? For a show that has such important messages and gets a lot of things right, this was so hilarious and unrealistic. I’m mostly unexcited about what they’re doing to my baby Mariana, but I’ll leave that for my possible rant (I’m liking the idea of writing about it more and more, because I’m really upset)
On another note I finished Pinocchio and it put me in a Kdrama slump. I DON’T WANT TO WATCH ANYTHING NEW I’M NOT READY YET
I reviewed Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda
- It was time for another Shadowhunters review
- I fangirled about OTPs I’ve been obsessing over lately
- Alyssa shares 5 steps to define your book blogger trademark
- Marie shares hidden gems from France
- Joan is going to cohost the international blogger convention!
- Jenny shares a recipe for no-bake white chocolate oreo truffles
- Analee does the always amusing rip it or ship it book tag!
- Josie talks about what she thinks her OTPs would do on Valentine’s Day
- Holly talks about why Mr. Bennet is her favourite character in Pride and Prejudice
- Kara shares gorgeous photos of New Zealand
- Cristina celebrates her two year blogoversary
- Cristina from Tiny Obsessions shares 7 reasons why you should read Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda
- Amy talks about why she doesn’t like standalone fantasies
- Emma talks about her upcoming trip to the Wizarding World (though she’s already there now!)
How was your week? Let me know in the comments!