Um so what happened to February?? What happened to my first year of journalism because I’m almost halfway through my third term, which means that I’m almost about to start my fourth and last one?? What?? It feels like only yesterday that I was studying for my final exams in secondary school and you’re seriously telling me that I’ve almost finished my first year of college?
I finished rereading Cinder and started rereading Scarlet, which I just finished rereading today. On to Cress!
I cried at the first shot of Crystal Reed in the flashback episode. She was amazing and badass like always (though all the French accents…*face palm*). I do have some problems with the episode though, but oh well. Two episodes left!! How are they going to solve everything?! I swear they put waaay too many storylines into one season.
POKEMON SUN AND MOON WERE ANNOUNCED
I downloaded Pokémon Yellow and almost cried. Yellow was my first Pokémon game (before that I played my brother’s Pokémon game but wasn’t allowed to save or do much haha) and since I couldn’t really read, let alone in English, I never finished it since at some point my Game Boy Advance died (I’m still devastated at this). You have no idea how mad I was that Game Boy Colour games couldn’t be played on a DS. BUT NOW I CAN FINALLY FINISH IT.
- I talked about 7 things Shadowhunters is doing right
- I reviewed A Thousand Nights
- It was also time for another Shadowhunters review
- I reviewed/fangirled over the Kdrama Pinocchio
- I celebrated 20 years of Pokémon by doing the Pokémon Book Tag I created when I was a smol(ler) blogger
Look how much I posted this week! Hopefully I’ll keep this up haha
- Raisa also talks about Pinocchio
- Ali talks about why consent in YA matters
- McKenzie talks about the flaws and good parts of Shadowhunters
- Josie talks about songs that make her want to write all the books
- Analee shares some of her bookish OTPs
- Joan talks about four common maladies of a bookworm
- Becca teaches non-readers how to win a raging reader’s heart
- She also combines Les Mis and books
- Marie started a new feature on her blog called: Living the Dream. In this first post she talks about her trip to the USA
- Kat discusses the interaction on book reviews
- Jillian talks about things she wants YA to feature more of
And that’s a wrap! How was your week? Let me know in the comments!