The first Weekly Hufflepuff in a few weeks! I sure missed doing these. I was actually tempted to skip this one, as I’m exhausted, but I managed to force myself to sit up and type haha.
I started and finished Stars Above and started Hollow City. I loved Stars Above and hope to review it sometime this week. I’m not sure yet how I feel about Hollow City. I really enjoyed the first book in the Miss Peregrine’s trilogy, but so far it feels like Hollow City is suffering from second book syndrome.
Hmm let’s see. I had the week off, except for Friday when I had to go to school for our radio broadcast. It was very stressful, but also a lot of fun and it went pretty well.
On Thursday one of my friends from secondary school came over and we mostly talked a lot and looked at old photos and videos and laughed our heads off. We also watched She’s The Man, which we used to be obsessed with, but now we realised that the film isn’t really that funny and it has a lot of plot twists haha. But it was still fun.
I finally got around to cleaning my room last weekend, not to mention reorganising my bookshelves. I’m really happy with the result and I’d post some pictures, but I really don’t want to get out of bed right now.
- I reviewed episodes 11, 12 and 13 of Shadowhunters
- I tried to convince you guys to play Ace Attorney
- I talked about this year’s Dutch Comic Con
- I judged my own writing again, which I’ll do again tomorrow!
- I did the #FirstLineFriday tag
- Marie continues her new Living the Dream feature and talks some more about New York
- Jordyn started a booktube channel that you should definitely follow
- Elm and Tara started a new writing blog, that is more of a community where everyone can share their writing!
- In case you didn’t know yet, Angel has two online shops in which you can buy awesome designs
- Elm wrote an important post on sex, because we should talk about it
- Alyssa wonders if there can be too much diversity in books
- Evi talks about spring and created an awesome playlist for this season
- Eve talks about her Camp Nano Project, which she also created an awesome playlist for
- Want to befriend a bookworm, but you have no idea how? Don’t worry, Becca’s got you covered
- Kat shared the first line of an old story for the #FirstLineFriday tag
- Kara shares five books that influenced her debut
Tomorrow is the first day of my last term of my first year of journalism (damn this is one complicated sentence). I can’t believe how fast time has flown by, and while I’m excited to see what this term will bring, I’m also really ready for Summer holidays. The fact that I’ve spent this entire weekend in bed is proof of that.
How has your week been? What are you reading? Are you in need of Summer holidays as much as I am? Let me know in the comments!