Wait what happened to April. How is it May already. Stop this madness.
- The Masked City by Genevieve Cogman ★★★★
- Stars Above by Marissa Meyer ★★★★★
- Pokemon Special volume 1 (reread) ★★★★★
- Liar Game volumes 10 and 11 (I’ll rate the entire manga once I’ve finished it)
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs ★★★
- Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs ★★
- Rise of the Dragons by Morgan Rice ★
Hollow City and Library of Souls took me sooo long that I had forgotten about the books I read at the beginning of the month! I thought I had read those in March haha. I’ve already written my reviews for Stars Above and Rise of the Dragons, so hopefully I’ll post those soon. I’m going to review the entire Miss Peregrine trilogy in one post hopefully this month and I won’t review the others (maybe I’ll review Liar Game once I’ve read all the volumes, but I’m not sure yet).
- I finished the Miss Peregrine trilogy for my YalfestNL Challenge. Sadly I didn’t finish the Shatter Me trilogy before the event, but turns out I had nothing to worry about. I wasn’t spoiled thankfully!
- One of my blogging goals is to post a Blogsterdam post every month, and while I skipped March, and I think February too, I posted one this month! Maybe I’ll make up for the missed Blogsterdams and Discussing Hufflepuffs during the Summer (with the emphasis on maybe)
- I read Stars Above, so that’s another book for my Retelling Challenge!
After my weekly wrap up this Wednesday I:
- Judged my old writing once more
- Shared some 8tracks playlists to listen to while studying
- Finally did another Blogsterdam! About the Cat Boat
I didn’t do a Discussing Hufflepuff this month, even though I did have a topic. Hopefully I’ll do it this month.
Other posts I’m proud of/liked writing this month:
- I reviewed the last few episodes of Shadowhunters: 11 | 12 | 13
- I turned ‘In Which I Judge My Own Writing’ into a (so far) weekly feature: II | III | IV
- I shared my adventures at Dutch Comic Con
- I created a Jungle Book tag
- I tried to convince all of you to play Ace Attorney
- On The Feministas I talked about how Arden Cho deserved better
My final full month of college woah! I’ll be done on June 18th (officially, I’m not sure when I’m really done) so this is crazy. Also I’m so close to turning 19 it’s scary. I’M STILL NOT OKAY THAT I’M NO LONGER THE DANCING QUEEN (YOUNG AND SWEET ONLY SEVENTEEN) OKAY.
Also The Hidden Oracle is coming out this month and I need it desperately *grabby hands*. I hope I’ll be less busy this month, but I doubt it.
So how was your April? Did you do anything exciting or read any exciting books? Let me know in the comments!