Life update: I’ve been exhausted these past few days, thus why I haven’t been blogging. I really, really want to, but I just didn’t have the energy. I had already written the answers for this tag a few days ago, so it shouldn’t take up too much energy. I’m hoping to be full of energy again tomorrow though! I need to be because there are so many posts I want to write and I’m really behind on NaNo – eek!
Thank you Evi for tagging me to do this fun tag!
Instructions, if you are tagged:
- Write your name!
- Write your blog name!
- Write your favorite word and its definition!
- Write something nice!
- Write the name of your favorite song right now!
- What’re you writing with?
- Write a fun fact about yourself!
- Write/draw your favorite emoticon!
- Write a silly message!
- Write who you’re tagging!
In case you can’t read my answers (because I was busy thinking of the aesthetic instead of the readableness lol):
- The Writing Hufflepuff
- Alexithymia: difficulty describing feelings to other people – which is something I relate to *nods*
- YOU, YES YOU READING THIS: YOU ARE SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT
- Young Blood – Bea Miller
Sixth Sense – Brown Eyed Girls
Girls Like Girls – Hayley Kiyoko
4 AM – Olivver the Kid
I Get To Love You – Ruelle
Fools – Troye Sivan
Wait you asked for one?
- A blue pen (not the one in the picture lol. The one I actually wrote with was really boring and ruined the ~aesthetic~)
- Fun fact: I often wish Stitch was real :(
- *drawing of the laughing emoji which turned out pretty okay* is my most used one
- This is haaard. I’m trying too hard to think of something silly. uuuuh…. PI-KA-CHUUUU (speaking of which I want Pokemon Go already can The Netherlands be next please)
- AOT @ Mixolydian Musings (just noticed that I misspelt it in the picture. I EVEN LOOKED IT UP JUST IN CASE HOW COULD I FAIL LIKE THIS)
Kira @ (don’t know what happened there lol – my @ turned out really weird) Delirious Dreams
Em @ Adventures of a Lost Teen
Don’t feel obligated to do this if I tagged you!
Do you like your own handwriting? I’m okay with mine. If I concentrate it’s pretty neat, but usually it’s a mess. Thus why I really like typing out my notes in class. Let me know in the comments!