Kayleigh tagged me to do this like a year ago… I’m so sorry it took me this long! Anyway, if you don’t know her go check out her blog right now
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book.
I’m going to give you a very shocking and unexpected answer and say… Harry Potter
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride.
While I love pizza every now and then, I’m certain I can live without it for a year, so this isn’t that hard for me haha. Though to be honest I’d think I’d freak out if I sat next to one of my favourite authors. I don’t think I’d be able to even have a good conversation with them soo… Especially if we’re talking J.K. Rowling. I met Becky Albertali at YalfestNL and she was lovely though, plus I could use YalfestNL to start a conversation with her… Yep I’ve decided I’m choosing Becky!
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure Hollywood made this book into a movie.
Hahaha nope. Not worth it. I’d love to see some of my favourites on the big screen, but considering that they often screw up I’m NOT going to sit through a thousand hours of commercials. I hate them, I don’t have the attention span and it’s such a waste of time. Maybe if it would ensure a perfect adaptation, but even then I’m iffy about it.
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book.
Like Kayleigh I’m going with Harry Potter. That doesn’t surprise anyone right? But wait, are we talking fictional books only? Because I’m going to fail at Hogwarts if I can’t read my textbooks… (I’m overthinking this aren’t I)
5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
Pff I have nothing to fear. Some searches might be a bit odd, but I AM AN AUTHOR. I DO RESEARCH. I honestly don’t know which author I’d want to be best friends with though? Like I love my favourite authors, but it’s hard for me imagine being friends with any of them, let alone best friends. Who do you think I’d be able to become friends with? Siriusly I’m lost here
6. I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life.
Um yeah no sorry (I’m so boring aren’t I lol). I’m not donating everything I own. I’m just not. Not for the sake of dating a book character in real life. I don’t even want a relationship lol
And I Tag:
Whoever wants to do this! I remember this tag floating around the blogosphere back then (yes I remember that but not that I had to do it lol) so I’m not sure who has and hasn’t done this.
How much would you give up when it comes to books? Let me know in the comments!