Two days late, but better late than never right? I was going to post this Sunday evening, but was suddenly too exhausted. Same story yesterday when I got home, so here we are! Let’s wrap up this week shall we?
Oh boy, looking at my Goodreads shows me that this week wasn’t too good:
- Darkness Reigns (The Kinsman Chronicles #1.1? Was this not the entire first book? What) by Jill Williamson ★
- Magic of Thieves (Legends of Dimmingwood #1) by C. Greenwood ★
- Crushed (The Witch-Game #1) by Kasi Blake ★
The weather was finally nice again on Wednesday, so my mom and I went out to enjoy the sun. I also took some bookstagram photos and some photos for a future Blogsterdam post. I felt like such a good blogger haha.
Sadly the nice weather was already over the next day when I went shopping with a friend. It was pretty much raining all day, but it didn’t bother us (that much haha). We had some delicious donuts, that had filling inside of them. I had a stroopwafel one (stroopwafels would literally translate to ‘syrup waffle’):
We’re definitely going there again; we want to try more donuts haha. Favourite quote of the day from my friend: ‘where are we going to eat next’. I’ve got the right friends haha (we’re most likely going to get pizza)
I’m also trying to work on my health, because even though I eat pretty healthy (SHE SAYS AFTER POSTING A PICTURE OF A DONUT OH MY GOD THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLE 😂) I don’t do any sports or anything, so I’m trying to walk more. Bless Pokemon Go for existing, though I’m also going to try to just listen to music.
And what’s happening with my tv shows? I loved yesterday’s episode of The Fosters which focused on the girls’ robotics team and remember how in my post about tv shows that I’m currently watching I wrote that I couldn’t really get into Supergirl? Guess who finished the rest of the season within a week. I don’t know if the first three episodes were just slow or if I wasn’t in the mood to watch it, but I’m addicted. So while waiting for season 2 I’ve now started The Flash.
- I talked about one of my favourite cities: Rome
- I talked about what I learned from reading Fairy Tales From the Brothers Grimm
- I created The Amsterdam Book Tag
- I finally reviewed The Hidden Oracle
- I finally did the Summer Book Tag after a year
- I wrote a follow-up to my post about Arden Cho being fired from Teen Wolf on The Feministas
I did pretty well last week, especially since all of these were scheduled. I think I’ve got one scheduled for this week? And I still haven’t scheduled anything for when school starts again – eek!
- McKenzie wonders where the introverts in books are
- Fadwa talks about a Morrocan bookstore that sells English books
- Sydney wrote a post about women in Olympics
- Marie is back!
- Becca talks about Book Commitment Issues and how to recover
- Ashleigh created cute canvas wall art and includes a DIY
- Eve went to the VE Schwab event at Waterstones
And that was my week! How was yours? What did you read? Are you participating in the ReadThemAllThon? How are you doing? Let me know in the comments!