Welp it’s my last day of the holidays. Who here is freaking out with me?
This is such a good question. Because I also posted my monthly wrap up this week I don’t remember what I read this week besides The Raven King. My memory is terrible guys
Did I already mention that my memory is terrible? Seriously what even. All I remember is seeing my psychologist on Monday and going to an awesome book sale yesterday: sale by weight. Basically you pay five euros per kilo; it’s the best. But it might have been the last time that they did this? So I’m mourning. BUT LOOK AT ALL THESE BOOKS THAT ARE WORTH LIKE 170 EUROS AND I ONLY PAID 15 EUROS FOR:
Naturally I’m a happy bookworm
OH OH AND THE FOSTERS MID-SEASON FINALE. SO INTENSE HOW IT ENDED. But I’m not worried at all because I’m used to them giving us cliffhangers like this lol
- I reviewed Crushed, which I didn’t enjoy at all because of the blatant homophobia and the horrible romance
- I judged my old writing again
- I wrapped up August
- I caught up on another late tag: The Creative Blogger Award
- Elisabeth guest posted about the Myers-Briggs Personality Types and the Hogwarts Houses
- Ashleigh shares how to make cute corner bookmarks
- Aentee shares her thoughts on Caraval
- Marie made me add new places on my travel bucket list again by taking us on an Italian lake tour
Aaaand that’s all because I’m still super behind. Like I mentioned in my August wrap up I’m in a sort of slump when it comes to both blogging and reading other people’s blogs. Hopefully that will change soon.
How has your week been? Are you starting school tomorrow as well and freaking out about it? What did you read? Let me know in the comments!