1. Favourite Book?
Series: Harry Potter. Standalone: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
2. What famous-for-being-famous “celebrity” do you hate the most?
No one. I’m not that familiar with these kind of celebrities so I can’t hate them.
3. If you could have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmm. Honestly I’d get bored of everything at some point haha. Yes, even chocolate
4. Popular or acclaimed film that you did not like?
Hmm I don’t know. I don’t watch that many films in the first place. I do have to admit that while I liked it I’m not as excited about Inside Out as everybody else is/was. I enjoyed The Good Dinosaur more (if we were to compare Disney releases of the same year)
5. Advice or tips you wish you would have had when starting blogging?
Try to get as involved in the community as you can. There ARE others out there haha (seriously in the beginning I found it so difficult to find other book bloggers!)
6. What person in history would like to meet, and why?
Van Gogh. He’s my favourite artist and an inspiration.
7. Which fictional character do you see yourself as?
Hermione Granger, Cath Avery, Rory Gilmore and Penelope Bunce
8. What underrated book or film do you like, and you would want others to check out?
Stuck in Love is my favourite movie besides The Perks of Being a Wallflower and SO UNDERRATED. Most people don’t even know it exists. But it’s so beautiful and inspiring and I loved it so much (that said it’s been a while since I’ve seen it so don’t quote me on this)
1. Which scene in a book really made you cry and why?
A lot of scenes make me cry, but since I don’t want to spoil anyone I’m going with the Mirror of Erised scene(s). They always make me cry (who am I kidding everything about Harry Potter makes me cry)
2. What factors make you decide to read or pick a certain book to read?
Summary, mostly. If that doesn’t convince me than reviews of trusted bloggers will.
3. How many TBR books you have right now?
Physically? I’m reaaaally too lazy too count haha.
4. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Meeting so many lovely people
5. What’s your favorite movie adaptation of a book?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower hands down
6. What is your most favorite series and name your favorite character in that series
Hahahaha time for predictability again: Harry Potter. I can’t choose a favourite character though. I have too many. I love them all
7. Name your favorite top 5 authors
J.K Rowling, Rick Riordan, Patrick Ness, Marissa Meyer and Rainbow Rowell (not necessarily in order)
8. What other stuff you like to do aside from reading?
Writing, blogging, gaming, photography, travelling, to name a few
9. Which book has your most favorite cover? And are you guilty of sometimes buying a book because it has a beautiful cover? If yes, what book is it?
Nooo I can’t choose. I have quite a few beautiful books. No, I’m not. The cover will pique my interest, but if the summary doesn’t make me want to read the book, I won’t pick it up
10. What books do you want to have a cross-over and which world would it be? (Like the characters in a particular book meets the characters of another book in a certain world.)
Oh oh I really want the Rampion Squad to go to Hogwarts. Okay I want all my favourite characters to go to Hogwarts because I love those AUs (if anyone has some good fan fic recs let me know!)
1. Which landmark do you wish was near you?
Versailles. I want to go so badly so it’d be great if it was a little bit nearer haha (I mean France is already pretty close of course)
2. What was the last song you listened to, and which album have you listened to most in your lifetime?
Well right now I’m listening Breathe by Miss A so I’m going to go with that one haha. I really have no idea what album I’ve listened most to!
3. Sentimentally speaking, which is your most prized possession?
My grandmother’s wedding ring
4. What’s one surprising thing about yourself most people don’t know?
Ooh good question. I think most people don’t know how obsessed I am when it comes to fandom haha
5. If you could only choose one food/drink and make it healthy, what would it be?
NO ALEX THIS IS SUCH AN UNFAIR QUESTION. Why can’t all tasty unhealthy food be healthy *sigh* Everything chocolatey. Yes that’s a good answer. Everything that has chocolate in it is now healthy
6. If you could choose your own nickname, what would you want it to be?
Ooh I don’t know. I’m usually called ‘Mich’ (not pronounced like Mish but the i sounds like ee in cheese and ch as an s) and I like that, but I don’t know, Shell is pretty cute too?
7. Is there a quote that has special significance for you?
”Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light”
8. If you own any painting in the world, which one would it be?
Starry Night from Van Gogh. It’s my favourite painting of all times so I would love to own it
9. Which TV character would you most want to hang out with in real life?
Rory Gilmore! We’d get along fine I think
I won’t be tagging anyone, but what food or drink would you make healthy? Let me know in the comments!