Welp, this was a horrible, horrible week. I just want you to know that if you live in America and need to talk, my Twitter DMs are always open. Stay safe guys <3 (if you don’t live in America and also need to talk my DMs are always open too of course)
Aaand I just realised I never wrapped up September and October, so I’ll just stick to what I read this week and then I’ll do a massive three month wrap up at the end of this one.
This week I read and finished One by Sarah Crossan and it was beautiful. I’d definitely recommend it. I’ve also read a bit of We Awaken by Calista Lynn which I’ll hopefully finish soon.
The new term is starting tomorrow and I’m not really looking forward to it. Not just because last term was so busy that I need more free time to relax and catch up etc. but also because the new term just doesn’t sound that much fun? I’m not really looking forward to the classes. I’m trying to stay positive but it’s not really working.
I didn’t do much this week, since I really needed the rest so I just watched a bunch of stuff. I FINALLY watched Ghostbusters and I really enjoyed it. I’m also finally all caught up on The Flash and damn can we talk about this week’s Supergirl? I don’t want to spoil anyone so I won’t say anything but oh my God it was so good.
Oh and I reached 800 followers??? WHAAAAAT. Thank you guys so much <3 I really want to give something back but ugh money problems. If you’ve got an idea on how I can thank you guys without having to spend any money, please let me know!
Can you believe I actually posted things I’m terrified I’ll disappear again after today hahaha (that’s maniacal laughter)
- I announced that I was back (but who knows for how long sorry for being so pessimistic)
- I answered the Blogsterdam questions
- I reviewed Timekeeper and made a playlist for it
- I tried to convince you guys to watch Class
I haven’t been able to catch up really, but here are some posts:
- Elisabeth gives us five ways to predict how a love triangle will end
- Cátia has reached 1000 followers!
- Elly shared her August 2016 playlist (see how behind on posts I am)
- Alyssa shares 10 gifts for book lovers
- Bianca talks about historical figures she wants to see in YA
- Eve did the My Harry Potter Life Tag and got the coolest wand
And that’s a wrap! With my new schedule I have a four day weekend so hopefully I can get some time in to blog, but the three days I do have class are really, really long, so I’m not making any promises. How has your week been? What did you read or watch? Let me know!