*insert intro about how time flies blabla sorry I have no inspiration for a fun intro so this will have to do*
- Goldie Vance #9 and #10
- DC Bombshells #14-37
- Gotham Academy Second Semester #6 and #7
- Lumberjanes #35 and #36
- Ms. Marvel (2015) #15 and #16
- Princess Princess Ever After ★★★★
- The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl volume 2 ★★★★
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie ★★★
- Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley ★★★★★
- America #1
- Brave Chef Brianna #1
- Voltron: Legendary Defender #1
- Archie volume 1 | volume 2 | volume 3
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets illustrated ★★★★★
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare ★★★★
Basically I read a lot of comics again.
Since I read so many comics I’m doing really well on my Goodreads Challenge. I’m 51 books ahead of schedule lmao.
Other than that? I haven’t made any progress but it’s not like I expected that since I barely blogged and wrote.
- I made an announcement in regards to tags
- I reviewed A Character in Reality
- I talked about the cat cafe in Amsterdam
- I did the school book tag
- I had my heart ripped out by One
- I talked about my dream author panel
- I did the A-Z About Me tag
- I talked about ‘underrated’ book tropes I’m sick of like miscommunication
- I reviewed Unicorn Tracks
- I recapped what I did ever since my January wrap up
This feels a bit odd since it’s already the middle of April, but hey let’s talk about April! Right now I have less than 11 weeks left until Summer break and I’m so ready. So looking forward to that even though that more a next next month (or next next next? I have no idea). April means Doctor Who will be back though! I’m so excited for Bill (BLACK LESBIAN COMPANION) and I can’t wait to get to know her better (and I’m also glad that this will be Moffat’s last season #sorrynotsorry)
QUESTION: how do you pronounce lmao? When you’re reading I mean. I pronounce it as ‘luh-maa-ooh’. Who’s with me? Who’s against me? Kidding you’re not against me if you pronounce it differently. Are you? Let’s not fight about this okay it’s ‘luh-maa-ooh’.