When you haven’t written a weekly wrap up since November (!!) and you have to look at old posts because you can’t remember the format you know you haven’t been blogging since forever
I finally picked up one of the BBC Class books that have been on my shelf for months now. I really enjoyed The Stone House, so I’m excited to read the other two. Speaking of BBC Class, it started airing in America yesterday on BBC America, so please support it!! It’s an amazing show that needs a second season (and so do I). If you need some convincing, read this post.
This week I officially finished my third term and had some days off, meaning I could relax a bit. I did have to work, but it was fun! Especially when there isn’t a voice screaming in your head ‘YOU STILL NEED TO DO THIS! AND THAT! BEFORE TOMORROW!’
Oh and a new exhibition opened at the Stedelijk Museum this week, so my mom and I went to the opening. Openings are always fun, and I definitely like Seth Price’s work.
OH HAPPY EASTER. I completely forgot. I hope you all enjoy your chocolate eggs. Or whatever you’re eating today. Just enjoy your food.
GUYS DID YOU WATCH DOCTOR WHO LAST NIGHT?! IT WAS AMAZING OH MY GOD. IT WAS SO GOOD. AND BILL. I LOVE BILL. CAN BILL STAY FOR A BILLION SEASONS (HA SEE WHAT I DID THERE). JUST FANGIRL WITH ME OVER DOCTOR WHO (AND ESPECIALLY BILL!!) IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE IF YOU WATCHED IT
I POSTED THINGS!! YES!! I really hope I’ll be able to keep it up this time since I really enjoyed getting back into the blogosphere this week and it made me realise how much I missed this.
- I looked back on some things I did since the last time I did a wrap up post
- I finally wrapped up February and March
- I fangirled about the tv shows I’m currently watching
- And wrote a separate post on One Day At A Time since veryone needs to watch that asap
I’m very behind, but I read some posts!! So let me share some
- Emily talks about Bookstagram and privilege
- Eve talks about podcasts
- CW talks about The Girl From Everywhere which sounds amazing
- Em wonders if Thatcher is a good rolemodel for young girls (and she’s close to 500 followers so go follow her!! She has amazing, thoughtful posts so it’s definitely worth it)
- Holly talks about IRL people reading her blog
- Sherina talks about Hillary Clinton and the paradox of female succes
- Elm shares some of her childhood writing and adds hilarious commentary (this is part 3, the post links to part 1 and 2. I definitely recommend you give those a read as well)
- Charlotte talks about Tiny Pretty Things, making me want to read it even more
And that’s a wrap! Boy did I miss saying that. I dunno, while I did blog here and there, I just… Kind of forgot about my weekly wrap ups? Maybe it was intentional at first, as I barely read, blogged and read other people’s blogposts, so I felt like I didn’t have anything to write about anyway, and of course at some point I didn’t have the time and energy to write them anyway, but at some point I definitely forgot about these. ANYWAY. What have you guys been up to this week? What are you reading? Or watching? Let me know in the comments!