A second Weekly Hufflepuff in a row?? I’m on FIRE
I finished The Stone House and started What She Does Next Will Astound You, another BBC Class book. I really like the formatting of this one. I also started The Wonderful Wizard of Oz which has been fun so far (I’m pretty sure I’ve only seen The Muppet version of this? So that makes it extra fun since I’m not that familiar with the story)
My final term of my second year has started this week (WHAT) and um… It was a pretty stressful week full with panic attacks, but I’m okay now. I’m not saying that I won’t be stressed anymore and that I won’t get anymore panic attacks, because I know that isn’t true, but I do feel better than earlier this week. This term does look fun and I’m looking forward to it (mostly I’m looking forward to finishing it though woops – I’m just really really ready for summer vacation, I really feel like I’m at the edge of a burn out)
Last week I completely forgot to mention that I went out with a friend that week
(because I’m a horrible friend) to get Dunkin’ Donuts because two stores finally opened in Amsterdam.
Not only does it look really cute, it tasted amazing. Like strawberries and with custard inside
And time to freak out over Doctor Who again! Another amazing episode. Lately I hadn’t been that excited about Doctor Who, but this season really feels like my favourite show again. Also did I mention I love Bill??
Other than that I haven’t been up to much. I’ve been trying to get back into blogging and the blogging community and so far I’ve been quite succesful? I’ve got 3 posts scheduled for next week and read quite a few posts!
- I did the Get To Know Me tag
- I posted some mini reviews before I forget all about these books
- I talked about Dutch children’s books I grew up with
I came up with a new feature! As you may know I work at the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam and I love art, so for a long time now I really wanted to talk more about art on here but I never got to it and didn’t really know how to do that. Then I came with the very simple solution: a new feature! I really wanted the name to have ‘art hoe’ in it somehow, as I love that term. And so, with feedback from some friends, I came up with ‘The Artsy Hufflehoe’! I don’t know yet when I’ll start this feature. Hopefully in two weeks!
- Holly talks about how Shakespeare redefined beauty
- Em thanks the blogging community and talks about educational related stress
- Victoria talks about writing to be the best and not just for fun
- Elly met a blogger
- Analee talks about blog hiatuses (something I relate to a lot)
- Kat reviewed the first episode of Doctor Who season 10 and talks about BBC Class because everyone needs to watch that show so we can get a second season!!
- Lia talks about her ‘fear’ of fantasy
- Michelle talks about her book themed wedding (and shares pictures of course!)
- CW recommends books with amazing romances and books with ace representation
And that’s a wrap! Hopefully I’ll be able to keep this up and I’ll see you with another wrap up next week. How has your week been? Are you also in the last term of school? Any exciting summer plans? What have you been reading? Let me know in the comments!