Note to future self: Let’s not make this ‘two months in one wrap up’ thing a thing okay
We’re halfway through 2017 already?? I know these ‘I can’t believe how fast this year is flying by’ in pretty much every wrap up are getting old I’m sorry haha.
Nowadays it’s so exciting looking back on what I read since I don’t remember
So according to Goodreads May was not a good month: I only finished three comics. I did start Anne of Avonlea that month though, but still. I didn’t read much. June was a much better month
- America #3 and #4 – still haven’t rated this series as I don’t like rating issues. I do like America as a character, but the pace is a bit off and I feel like too much is happening. We’re only at four issues though!
- Lumberjanes #37 and #38
- Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery ★★★★
- Archie #18-20 – seriously don’t know why I’m even reading this one? It’s not bad but… meh
- Brave Chef Brianna #3 and #4 ★★★★ (rating for all four issues)
- Goldie Vance #12
- Gotham Academy Second Semester #8, #9 and #10
- Ms. Marvel (2015) #17, #18 and #19
- DC Bombsells #38-47
- Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery ★★★★
- The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan ★★★★
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell ★★★★
- Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde ★★★★★
I completed my Goodreads goal! Which is not surprising looking at how many comics I have and am reading haha. My goal was to read 100 books, I read 113. I might change my goal to 200, but I’m not sure yet. While I’m loving the comics I’m reading, I do want to read more books haha
I thought I wasn’t doing so well when it came to my other goals, but hey I changed my blog’s design! Not by too much but it’s more colourful now which was my goal anyway.
Am I blogging regularly? No. Am I caught up on reviews? No. Caught up on tags? Hahaha *looks at tags from 2015* no. Let’s not even look at the other ones haha.
I didn’t post much during these two months so this should be a quick wrap up haha:
- I reviewed The Wizard of Oz which I thought was okay
- I started my new feature called The Artsy Hufflehoe!
- I did The Starlight Blogger Award
- I announced my return and talked a bit about what happened while I was on another hiatus (let’s be real my initial hiatus just never ended)
- I wrapped up my week and shared cat pictures
- It was my blogoversary! I’ve been blogging for 3 years!! whaaat
SUMMER VACATION. I have lots of plans and my back and neck pains (I mentioned those in my blogoversary post yesterday) better stop soon. Because I want to enjoy this vacation that I deserve after working my butt off all year. I’m already going to start a bit today by finally celebrating my birthday (which was June 6th so almost a month later haha) and my grandfather’s. While I’m still not feeling that well I am looking forward to it. Plus it will only be a small gathering with family so it’s okay if I’m not feeling that great.
Other than that I’ll be hopefully going to lots of museums, I also want to go to a castle, my mom and I will be going to a themepark next week and of course I want to read, write and blog a lot.
How has your month been? Any exciting plans for the summer? Best book you read this month? Let me know in the comments!