Since I wrapped up June last Saturday and didn’t do much that week anyway because of my neck and back pains, I decided to skip last week’s wrap up. This means I have even more blog posts from the community to share though! I have this kind of insane idea of wanting to read all the posts I missed, which I know is impossible but I’m gonna try anyway haha. Wish me luck
These last two weeks I caught up a bit on DC Bombshells (I’m still very behind even though I love it a lot? There are just so many other things to read and do though!), read the newest issues of Brave Chef Brianna, Ms. Marvel, Gotham Academy and America, finished Kindred Spirits, Queens of Geek and The Hate U Give and started The Upside of Unrequited.
Sooo I didn’t really do anything last week since I was in so much pain that it gave me a headache and made me nauseous. I felt much better this week though! On Tuesday I finally bought a new camera with my birthday money and I’m in love.
On Wednesday my mom and I went to the Efteling, a fairytale-themed themepark which was a lot of fun. I might write a separate Travelling Hufflepuff on it.
This week I also finally got around to cleaning up my room. I’m usually a pretty organised person, but my room was a mess this last term, as I was either too busy with school or too tired because of school. I also got around to re-organising my shelves and I’m thinking of maybe doing a bookshelves tour post.
Today I went to the Stedelijk Museum with my mom, to check out the Zanele Muholi exhibition. I talked about her before in my Artsy Hufflehoe Pride Edition and I most likely will talk about her again in this month’s edition haha.
I’m doing Camp Nano again this year and it’s going… umm.. *nervous laughter* So I didn’t write at all last Saturday as I wasn’t really feeling well, but I did write on Sunday and Monday. After that… I did have the time to write technically, but I just ended up doing other stuff that I wanted and needed to do instead? Oh well the month isn’t over yet and I may still write tonight. Right now I’m at 2913 words and my goal is 25,000. Jeepers.
Here are some Tweets from when I was writing:
- I tried to convince you all to watch the new Power Rangers
- I shared 7 lines from my WIP
- I reviewed The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan
I’m so happy that I get to share some amazing posts from the blogosphere again! Time to spread some love:
- Eloise talks about the invisible femme
- Sabrina talks about anti-feminist fiction
- Lia talks about diverse things she’d like to see more of in books
- Kat talks about being in Vancouver
- Vivian talks about what YA gets wrong about teenagers
- Chiara shares her favourite underrated LGBTQIA+ books
- Fadwa talks about when social media turns toxic
- Em talks about her trip to Marseille
- Lauren talks about the pressure of not having read popular books
- Analee talks about the type of characters she loves and hates
- Balie talks about the pros and cons of hyped books
Are there any posts you read this week that I MUST read? Let me know in the comments!
And that’s a wrap! How has your week been? Are you reading, writing, enjoying your holiday? What are you all up to? Let me know in the comments!