Marie asked me if I had done this tag yet, and if not that I should do it. Since I absolutely love making aesthetics, how could I say no? 😛 Also don’t forget to click on the link to see her wonderful aesthetic and the rest of her wonderful blog duh
Since I love aesthetics, I won’t just be sharing one haha
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes.
A while back I was tagged on Tumblr to make a personal aesthetic/moodboard, so I thought I’d share it here as well
I had the idea of making an aesthetic for a Hufflepuff writer, and then when I posted it on Tumblr I realised,, that’s LITERALLY me. My blog’s called The WRITING HUFFLEPUFF. I didn’t even do it on purpose haha
Buttt of course I wanted to make a new one for this tag as well, so I made this one:
I’m really happy with how it turned out! If you’re new here and thinking ‘oh! Michelle must have a pug that she loves and shares lots of pictures of!’ uh no. Michelle whines that she wants a pug and writes a blog post about why she should have one and then about two years later people still find her blog by searching for pugs. I’m honoured really. Also some of my friends have joked that I’m actually a pug in disguise. Which is obviously not true
how dare they expose me
I actually made a new Tumblr for aesthetics only recently so if you too love aesthetics, click here
Don’t feel obligated to do this!
Have you done this tag? If so please put the link to the post in the comments so I can check it out because did I mention I love aesthetics? Do you love them too? Let me know in the comments!