Remember when I did a tag that I was tagged for in 2015. Well this time the tag’s from 2016 so that’s slightly better! Evi tagged me to do The Little Engine Tag – thank you and sorry it took me so long haha. Go check out her blog if you haven’t yet
- Each answer you give to a question has to be more than two sentences long. Or at the very least, you have to make those two sentences meaningful.
- There will be two bonus questions at the end, that the blogger gets to change to whatever they want to ask when they nominate someone else. The first six questions, however, are set in stone.
- At the end you must nominate three to five other bloggers. Okay, so you don’t have to, but that would be nice if you could.
1.) What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
I have so many pet peeves yet whenever I get this question I just?? Forget all my pet peeves?? OH I GOT ONE. WHEN BUS DRIVERS DRIVE RECKLESSLY LIKE THANKS FOR THE BRUISE MATE
Also thanks for the mild concussion last year
2) What is your favorite song at the moment?
As I’m writing this: Space Between from Descendants 2. At first I was like: I CAN’T CHOOSE A FAVOURITE SONG FROM THE SOUNDTRACK THEY’RE ALL SO GOOD
But then I realised that of course my favourite is the Gay Song ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3) Who is your favorite blogger?
Oh my gosh I love all of you this is such a cruel question. I mean I do have my favourites, but I always feel so guilty? Because what if I forget someone? And even when I don’t forget someone, I don’t want anyone to think I don’t love them and their blog aaahhh. So I’ll only do a shoutout to the awesome person who tagged me: Evi. Love you and your blog <3 Again, go check out her blog (and follow it *cough*) if you haven’t yet!
4) What’s the nicest thing you’ve seen someone do recently?
Shoutout to my best friend Batman (that’s not her real name sadly) for being an awesome, awesome friend. She’s super understanding, caring and helpful and I’m just so grateful that I met her this school year <3 Like she’s so understanding when it comes to my PTSD and we always help each other with schoolwork and just.. What did I do to deserve her?
Also she’s incredibly funny and shares my weird sense of humour
5) What’s something you regret doing?
Uhhh oh boy I have regrets, that’s for sure. But I can’t think of any right now?? I do regret not properly taking care of myself as I’m typing this I need to drink more guys
Let’s fix that regret immediatley haha
6) If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be and why?
Is there reception and wifi? Because if so I’d take my phone so I can call for help – wait wait wait. This question sounds like I’m knowingly and voluntarily going? Meaning I can leave whenever I want? Cause if that’s the case: camera, phone (just in case I do need to call for help plus while I’m not fond of ebooks I do still have a bunch of unread ones on there so win-win) and a notebook. Wait no how would I write in my notebook, I’d need a pen. I’d bring my laptop, but what if it dies. Damn this question is harder than I thought (also maybe because I’m overthinking it lmao)
Bonus question time!
7) If you could, right now, paint your house any color, what would it be and why?
Oooh I don’t know if our house would look good in any other colours haha? Maybe I’d paint the window sills? My mom and I never really liked the bright yellow, but then again it has been growing on me…
8) What is your ideal pet?
If you know me, then this won’t come as a surprise: A PUG
If you’re new and don’t know me: Hi I’m Michelle and I’m obsessed with these beautiful animals
Because I’m lazy I’m just going to tag everyone who wants to do this.
What colour would you paint your house? Your biggest pet peeves? And what’s your ideal pet? Let me know in the comments!