I was stuck at school until 7 PM yesterday and by the time I got home I was so exhausted I couldn’t blog anymore! I barely even read. Thus progress of day 1 and 2 in one post.
My progress so far:
- I’ve read 113 pages of Circles in the Stream by Rachel Roberts (around 30 pages yesterday and the rest today). The day isn’t over yet though, so I will continue this book (and most likely finish) once I’m done with this post
- I read about half of Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle volume 9 on the train home and finished it
- I finished volume 10 today (I’m still shocked at how little I remember haha)
I don’t really notice how many pages I read while reading manga, but I do think I’ve read 150 pages today (reading 150 pages every day is one of the challenges)!
In this Book Bingo all you have to do is share the books that you’ve read or will read that match the bingo below. You can repeat books that match more than one category. It’s all entirely up to you how to do it.
My Bookish Bingo:
- A book that’s in the middle of a series – Lola and the Boy Next Door
- A book set in another country but yours – Fangirl (since I live in The Netherlands, I can name a lot of books here haha)
- A book that came/will come out in your birthday month – More Happy Than Not came out last June (I haven’t read it yet)
- A book that became/will become a movie/tv-series – City of Bones
- A book with more than 500 pages – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- A book that scares you – Winter. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN
- A book with numbers/a number in the title – I Am Number Four
- A book written by a male author – Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
- A book from a foreign author – The School for Good and Evil (again, a lot of authors I read are foreign to me since I live in the Netherlands)
I will now continue reading! If you’re participating in the read-a-thon, how are you doing? If you’re not, what are you reading right now? Let me know in the comments!