As my exams are drawing closer, so is my freedom.
With that freedom, comes a lot of time to spend at this blog! After my exams I’ll probably sleep/watch Disney/read first, as I’ll probably be too exhausted to blog. Once I’m full of energy though, I plan to put a lot of time in this blog. I thought I’d share my goals with you, as I feel more pressured to actually do this stuff if I wrote it down and shared it with you guys.
- A new lay out. I do quite like the one I currently have, at least more than I liked my previous one. It’s still not right though, but I just haven’t had the time yet.
- More photography. I want to take more pictures myself to use on this blog, mainly of books. I like taking photos and I feel my blog will be more original if I use my own photography! Usually I’m just too lazy unless it’s for a wrap up post, but I want to change that.
- Update my pages. It’s been a while since I’ve updated my reviews page for example, and I’m just not in the mood to do it right now. I also want to update my about me page (I just don’t seem to get that one right. I’m never fully satisfied with it) and I want a review policy page.
- Clean my categories/tags.
- Find out a way to get my Goodreads Challenge widget to update automatically. Any tips?
- Maybe think up a blogging schedule.
Get more posts scheduled again! Right now I have nothing scheduled, only some Liebster Award posts as drafts (ready to publish once I don’t have time to blog anymore, which is soon *shudder*).
- Post my reviews on Goodreads. I’m not sure if I’ll post the entire review or just a snippet with a link to my review on the blog. What do you guys think?
- Write more discussion posts. I like doing these, but right now I don’t have that much time for them. I hope to do them more after my exams!
- Write more about writing. I’ve been kind of neglecting my writing posts, but that will hopefully change after my exams.
- Change my review format. I’m not entirely sure how yet.
So these are my goals for now. I might update it later on, but we’ll see. Do you have any blogging goals right now?
– The Writing Hufflepuff