Thank you Evi for tagging me! And sorry it took me like a year and a half to do this haha. If you don’t know her blog yet, please go check it out!
💛Thank the blogger who tagged you
💛 Tell us 11 facts about yourself
💛 Answer the 11 questions
Tag 11 bloggers
Oh boy I’m terrible at coming up with facts about myself (I’d say that’s fact number 1 but I’m going to try and be more original than that lol) Okay let’s try this
- I’m currently listening to Keiynan Lonsdale’s Good Life on repeat and loving it
- When I was little I got chased by a dog on the beach. I ran away because I was scared but the dog thought I wanted to play
- A few years later I got chased by another dog, but the dog came for me, my friend, her mom and their dog first. Her mom told us to run because the dog had a really bad reputation (it had killed other dogs before). It almost bit my friend in her leg – it did not help my fear of dogs (I’m better with dogs now, but there are still dogs that scare me)
- I really, really want a Power Rangels sequel I loved that movie so much
- I want to rewatch it but there’s a scene that will make me cry thus I’m not rewatching it
- As a kid I was able to draw Winnie the Pooh from memory and according to my mom it was really good but I honestly have no idea if it was actually any good lmao
- I used to draw a lot but I don’t really enjoy it that much anymore so I barely do it nowadays
- I had a goldfish named Blub
- When I first played Pokemon Yellow I named my Snorlax after my brother – I wonder if I saw a resemblance or something lmao
- Speaking of Snorlax I really want a life-sized plushie (lifesize as in Snorlax’ real size)
- When I was little I dragged my family to the beach because I found out you can sometimes see dolphines at the Dutch beach (and I was going through my dolphins phase). There were no dolphins lol
WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT. 11 FACTS WITHOUT ME CRYING FOR HELP BECAUSE I COULDN’T THINK OF ANY (okay I cried in my mind ssh)
What are you currently working on? Writing, artwork, musically, etc. Current WIP?
My current WIP is still my Camp Nano project, though I’m constantly planning/thinking about other projects as well (help) If you want to know more about my WIP, click here
What are you currently reading?
Well since this is scheduled a few weeks in advance (look at me go!) I have no idea what I’ll be reading by the time you’re reading this. While I’m writing this I haven’t started a new book yet, but I’ll either start Sorcerer to the Crown or Flame in the Mist. I haven’t decided yet.
Most interesting past revelation?
Ummm I don’t know? This is such an interesting question and I have no clue haha
Current phone/computer backgrounds?
If you were in the medieval era, who would you like to think you would be? (Peasant, farmer, queen/king, knight, etc.)
THE COURT’S SORCERESS HELL YEAH
Being a knight would be really cool too, until I stab myself in the eye with my sword
Favorite outdoor scenery?
Ohhh I don’t know! I love trees and gardens but also pretty lakes and mountains and the sea especially at sunset… I just really love nature haha
I really love both Spring and Autumn, but since I have hayfever I lean more towards Autumn. Both seasons are just the right temperature for me (in theory anyway) and they’re both so pretty!
Favorite thing about the outdoors?
The smell of nature
What fantasy/bookish landscape would you like to live in? (Hogwarts, Narnia, Bag End, etc.)
There are so many worlds I’d love to live in. Hogwarts is definitely at the top of the list, but the Pokemon world?? Yes please. I would love to travel through all the regions with my Pokemon. I’d also love to go to Watford and… No that’s it. I can’t think of any other world I’d actually love to live in because a lot of them are quite dangerous haha
Castles or skyscrapers?
CASTLES CASTLES CASTLES DID I MENTION I LOVE CASTLES BECAUSE I DO
All the colours! Okay that’s not true. But I do love a lot of colours and don’t really have a favourite anymore? I do love pink and yellow a lot though
I won’t be tagging anyone, but if you want to share some facts about yourself and answer Evi’s questions, consider yourself tagged! If you were in the medievel era, who would you think you’d be? Do you love castles? Do you also want a life-sized Snorlax plushie? Let me know in the comments!