It has happened guys. The zombies have risen. Grab your wands. It’s time for war.
Just kidding. The zombies aren’t here (yet)! But I did get tagged by Kayleigh from Miserable and Magical (thank you!) to do The Zombie Apocalypse tag. Sorry it took me so long!
1) Pick any five books randomly (or not randomly, your choice)
2) The first name you see when you flip open the book on a random page, will be the person who is the answer to the question.
3) Each of the books must answer two questions.
My five books:
1) Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
2) The Maze Runner by James Dashner
3) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4) The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas
5) The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
1) The first person to die? (Made You Up)
I’M REALLY SCARED TO OPEN THE BOOK BECAUSE I DON’T WANT ANYONE TO DIE. EXCEPT MCCOY. I WILL GLADLY SACRIFICE HIM TO THE ZOMBIES.
WHY MILES. NOT MILES. CAN I TRADE HIM FOR MCCOY
2) The person you trip to get away from the zombies? (The Maze Runner)
Okay so at first I misread this and thought that Thomas tripped me. I was already getting mad and making jokes about it. I CAN’T BELIEVE I TRIPPED THOMAS. WHY WOULD I DO THAT. I mean we’re talking The Maze Runner Thomas, I like Maze Runner Thomas. Now if it were Scorch Trials Thomas, I’d trip, ’cause he was kind of annoying in that one.
3) The first person to turn into a zombie? (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
NO NOT HERMIONE. WHY ARE ALL THE BAD STUFF HAPPENING TO THE GOOD GUYS
4) The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies? (The Assassin’s Blade)
5) The idiot of the team? (The Mark of Athena)
Jason. Well if Jason is the idiot of the team (and he’s not really an idiot, in my opinion) then that means my team is pretty smart!
6) The “brains” of the team? (Made You Up)
Celia. Forget what I said at 5.
I may or may not be screwed. Damn, I was hoping for Alex or Tucker (I’d be hoping for Miles if he wasn’t the first one to die *eternal sobbing*).
7) The team’s medic? (The Maze Runner)
Okay Thomas, if you’re our medic, you really shouldn’t trip people.
8) The weapons expert? (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
Harry. Well, he’s an expert with his wand! (oh my wizardgod that sounded so wrong). I mean, he’s really good at DADA.
9) The brawler? (The Assassin’s Blade)
Celaena. No surprise there.
10) The team captain? (The Mark of Athena)
Percy! I think Percy would make a great captain.
You know, Celia might be the ‘brains’ of the team (we don’t even really know if she’s smart or not. I won’t go into it, because SPOILERS)
and Thomas might trip me and Arobynn might trip me (but it’s not like any of us trusted him. Besides we’ll just feed him to zombie Hermione), but the rest of my team is pretty good. I do wish that Miles didn’t die and Hermione didn’t become a zombie though. Not just because I love them, but I think we could really use them.
I think I’d survive with Percy as my captain, Celaena as our brawler, Harry as our weapon expert, Thomas as our medic
(if he stops TRIPPING. PEOPLE) and Arobynn as our sacrifice to get on the zombies’ good side. I’M GONNA SURVIVE THE APOCALYPSE GUYS (except for the tiny detail that none of these guys actually exist).
I’m going to tag:
- Fantasy Angel from Avid Reader
- Gabi from BooksABlog
- Elly from A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts
- Josie from Josie’s Book Corner
- Aentee from Read at Midnight
Don’t feel obligated to do this!
So that was The Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag! Which characters would you gladly sacrifice to save yourself from the zombies? And which ones will you protect with your life? Let me know in the comments!